Thread: *Exotic Wrapz Feedback Thread*

Thanks
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default *Exotic Wrapz Feedback Thread*

Noticed everyone was posting their feedback in the group buy thread so I thought I'd make this instead.

Dealing with Exotic Wrapz was great, always quick to respond to emails and making an appointment was hassle-free. They were very accommodating when I asked if @Thrizzl3 and I could be scheduled in together so we didn't have to make more than one trip.

The shop was really spacious and clean, and had a nice waiting area. We didn't have to wait long, they started working as soon as we got there.

They also told me they aren't usually open on Sundays but were really busy and got booked up because of the TM3 group buy so they opened on Sunday to accommodate us.

I got my roof wrapped in gloss black and they did amazing work. I love the look of it and I think it looks great

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenuine For This Useful Post:

Aitch (04-06-2015),Exotik Wrapz (06-23-2015),MikeTheCheek (04-06-2015),Raf_C (04-07-2015),Raxor (04-07-2015),Thrizzl3 (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: *Exotic Wrapz Feedback Thread*

Went to Exotik Wrapz last Saturday to get my roof wrapped and windows tinted at 1:00pm.

Very nice guys in there. When I emailed about booking my wrap time I asked about the window tinting and if it could be done the same day. Harpreet said he would have to confirm but would let me know if that would work. He also stated that the window tint has a lifetime warranty.
    I got there about 20 minutes early (little eager, not much else to do), I was then informed that their tint guy had called in sick but if I still wanted it done today they could take it to a shop that was 5 minutes away and do it. Now I can't say much for who or where that shop was (did not ask) but they ran it over right at 1:00. They came back with it at 2:45 and then immediately went to work on the roof after letting me check out the windows and confirm that I wanted the matte black wrap. Wrap was finished in roughly another 45 minutes. The wrap looks great and I am satisfied. I will do a follow up on the windows in a week once they have finally settled but so far I see no problems with them.

The location: The shop is very clean and smells nice. The couches are quite comfortable and I liked that they had their logo etched/carved into the table in the waiting area. It is small, so don't expect to bring a couple of your buddies (don't know why you would). An addition of a water cooler or possibly a vending machine may be nice, although could cram the space, since people waiting for work to be done will be waiting there for hours as opposed to a tire shop. The garage is also quite tidy, a place for everything and everything in its place. I felt comfortable with my car in there as opposed to others where there are many people walking around and cars are crammed in close.

It is nice to have a sponsor in Mississauga that can do this work, in the event that I need another car done or in the future I decide to go crazy and wrap my car. I will definitely recommend Exotik Wrapz to my friends or anyone else who is looking for work done.

I will add decent pictures of the work when I take my camera out and give the car a wash.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeTheCheek For This Useful Post:

Aitch (04-06-2015),Exotik Wrapz (06-23-2015),ooltra (04-22-2015),Raxor (04-07-2015)

Ride
    C400
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally had time to do a quick review. Brought the car there on easter Saturday at 10:30am. I had 3 jobs lined up for them. Windows tinting, side mirrors and window trims. As mentioned above the tinting guy didn't show up so it turned a 4 hours job to a 7.5 hours job. I didn't mind the wait, as long as the job is done right. On top of that, I met up with another TM3 member. I forgot the forum name already, but it was nice shooting shits with you and your buddy!

The shop is pretty clean. The waiting area was comfy. The tinting job was done by another shop. Don't know where but it might be a bit dusty there. Cuz the tints have many dust bubbles. Anyway, I was happy with the work in general. Here are some picture of the job and the finished products.

Finished product:

Last edited by miako; 04-07-2015 at 07:47 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miako For This Useful Post:

Exotik Wrapz (06-23-2015)

Ride
    '98 BMW 750iL
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm happy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aitch For This Useful Post:

Exotik Wrapz (06-23-2015),Jenuine (04-11-2015),Thrizzl3 (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrapped roof really looks good on my car. Professional and offered some tips too. I'm happy with the job. Only comment is I wish the #WeTheNorth decal was available. That would really look good on my car along with the wrapped roof, especially NBA playoffs coming up . Regardless, thank you!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ecmirand For This Useful Post:

Exotik Wrapz (06-23-2015),jswift79 (04-15-2015),ooltra (04-22-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my roof & valence wrapped yesterday! These are awesome and professional, had a little error with the pricing but it's alright. Didn't mind paying the big $$$.
    Overall quality of the work is great, i'll be back for sure to do my lights eventually.
    '10 MazdaSpeed 3 Velocity Red Mica - SOLD
    PDM 2
    '14 Scion FR-S FireStorm Red - FIVE AXIS BODYKIT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickdominick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would anyone be able to tell me where is located? thanks guys

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to check their facebook page for it.

1075 Lorimar Dr
    Mississauga, Ontario

15. The Following User Says Thank You to crxgsr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdominick View Post

Got my roof & valence wrapped yesterday! These are awesome and professional, had a little error with the pricing but it's alright. Didn't mind paying the big $$$.
    Overall quality of the work is great, i'll be back for sure to do my lights eventually.
    @patrickdominick did they lowball you to get you in the shop? They seem like nice guys, but i'm always cautious about online quotes changing once a shop gets you in there. I'm really interested in getting my car wrapped soon so these guys are high on my list.
    Last edited by ooltra; 04-22-2015 at 12:18 AM.
    2014 Mazda 3 GT

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ooltra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooltra View Post
    @patrickdominick did they lowball you to get you in the shop? They seem like nice guys, but i'm always cautious about online quotes changing once a shop gets you in there. I'm really interested in getting my car wrapped soon so these guys are high on my list.
    Nah, there was a group buy here so they did the roof for $140. They stayed true to their word. Their awesome guys, laid back adn even they let you watch them do it or they hand you there tablet and you can chill and do whatever haha.

The price error was just him thinking the valence was the light 3rd brake light on the spoiler not the bottom half of the rear bumper which I was perfectly fine with anyways. But yeah 5/5 these guys, going to go back for sure.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickdominick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickdominick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdominick View Post
    Nah, there was a group buy here so they did the roof for $140. They stayed true to their word. Their awesome guys, laid back adn even they let you watch them do it or they hand you there tablet and you can chill and do whatever haha.

The price error was just him thinking the valence was the light 3rd brake light on the spoiler not the bottom half of the rear bumper which I was perfectly fine with anyways. But yeah 5/5 these guys, going to go back for sure.
    that's great to hear! well definitely be checking them out to have my car wrapped next month!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ooltra For This Useful Post:

Exotik Wrapz (06-23-2015),natspriceless (04-23-2015)

Ride
    Vixxxen
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a great experience with these guys straight from the beginning quoting process to the finished product. They went over every detail of the job with me and gave me several options on how to achieve the look I was aiming for. Final price was exactly what was quoted and installation was completed in the time frame they gave me.

I also appreciate that they told me that it would be better to hold off on wrapping the chrome for a time when I could leave the car for an extended period, so that they could remove the components, wrap them and then re-install to avoid them having to cut the wrap against the body and risk damage to the paint.

Last edited by natspriceless; 06-07-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Added photos
    My Parents bought me more Hot Wheels than Barbies when I was little...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to natspriceless For This Useful Post: