Thread: Hamilton Area Members

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hamilton Area Members

Quote Originally Posted by CoolColombian View Post
    The mazda6club guys are confirmed for the 24th, there is like 8-10 coming, I think Mazdaspeedemon3 is ok with this date, I'm just saying this because he was the one who started this thread so hes got the final word, as for the location I think they are planing to meet at "the pit stop" on Queenston Rd by the Canadian Tire, I honestly like Hutch's better but I can propose to them to move the meet there, in any case I'll update this thread with their final meet spot.

Just so you know, they guys from mazda6club are really interested in getting both clubs together for this meet.

Awesome, the 24th it is! im going to propose a Hamilton/Bayside Meet day for every month. so since this meet falls on the last Sunday of the month i say the last Sunday of every month we hook up at Van Wagners Beach (Hutch's).

@CoolColombian has the mazda6club finalized at time? maybe a cruise from the pit stop to van wagners?

im in talks with a buddy to try and get the Bayside Vdub guys out too

from google maps best place looks like the 3rd parking lot, if someone knows a better spot or has suggestions post it up
    Mazdaspeedemon3's Ride

yo, i update my sig everyday with other peoples comments. son

Ride
    Mazda 6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so this is the confirmed info regarding the mazda6club meet, June 24th, between 2-3:00PM at the Wholesale Club plaza located at Barton Rd and Nash Rd, they are looking in to the cruise to Hutch's, not confirmed yet. Whoever wants come and hang out is welcome.

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for a hour? I thought we would hang out longer then that.. Im new here and would really like to meet some peeps close by my area, Ive tried starting my own group, posted many times for people in brantford, hamilton and tri city to hook up for mini meets, cruises etc.. No one is interested in my ideas.. should of bought a honda lol as theres tons of meets out here for hondas and acuras.. I am really trying to get a mazda meet at my local aftermarket shop to take pics for his website.. we also have a ton of parks etc.. I think I got the wrong idea for this site, thought people hooked up all the time like the honda boyz, street goonz and freshly slammed in my town.. oh well, I hope I can make the 3/6 meet on the 24th and I guess Ill start my brantford group by myself lol.. then everytime I pull into a lot.. it will be a loner meet, party of one
    2007 MS3 - Cobb AP - Cobb TI - Cobb intake - 3" catless DP - stage1 tune - Autotech hpfp - RX8 rims - weathertech mats -

Ride
    Mazda 6
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the misunderstanding, what I meant was that the guys are going to start coming between 2 and 3:00PM, there is a group of about 6 maybe coming from KW area but we should be there for couple hours at list.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolColombian View Post
    Ok so this is the confirmed info regarding the mazda6club meet, June 24th, between 2-3:00PM at the Wholesale Club plaza located at Barton Rd and Nash Rd, they are looking in to the cruise to Hutch's, not confirmed yet. Whoever wants come and hang out is welcome.
    good stuff, i guess we could meet at the pit stop and hopefully everyone will be down to cruise the 2km to Hutch's as its a nicer spot to meet lol ill start a bayside meet/cruise thread to get a count on attendees... still trying to get the bayside Vdub guys out the more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Khemiikalz View Post
    Just for a hour? I thought we would hang out longer then that.. Im new here and would really like to meet some peeps close by my area, Ive tried starting my own group, posted many times for people in brantford, hamilton and tri city to hook up for mini meets, cruises etc.. No one is interested in my ideas.. should of bought a honda lol as theres tons of meets out here for hondas and acuras.. I am really trying to get a mazda meet at my local aftermarket shop to take pics for his website.. we also have a ton of parks etc.. I think I got the wrong idea for this site, thought people hooked up all the time like the honda boyz, street goonz and freshly slammed in my town.. oh well, I hope I can make the 3/6 meet on the 24th and I guess Ill start my brantford group by myself lol.. then everytime I pull into a lot.. it will be a loner meet, party of one
    The meet will be longer than 1 hour... and if you havent noticed yet the name of the site IS torontomazda3 lol the reason not many people have replied to your posts is because there arnt many people in your area on this site... which is why i suggested a meet a month to get a better turn out. the toronto guys have meets pretty much every week because the majority of members are from toronto and can pull the numbers to have successful meets that frequent... ricer honduhs are a dime a dozen every kid and their grandma slaps a fart can and stickers on and goes to meets... thats why i got a mazda lol if your looking to go to meets/cruises that frequently you'll prolly have to drive out to toronto or go to the honduh/acura meets in Brantford.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bayside Meet thread is up, sign up if your able to make it out

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...light=hamilton

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeedemon3 View Post
    good stuff, i guess we could meet at the pit stop and hopefully everyone will be down to cruise the 2km to Hutch's as its a nicer spot to meet lol ill start a bayside meet/cruise thread to get a count on attendees... still trying to get the bayside Vdub guys out the more the merrier.

The meet will be longer than 1 hour... and if you havent noticed yet the name of the site IS torontomazda3 lol the reason not many people have replied to your posts is because there arnt many people in your area on this site... which is why i suggested a meet a month to get a better turn out. the toronto guys have meets pretty much every week because the majority of members are from toronto and can pull the numbers to have successful meets that frequent... ricer honduhs are a dime a dozen every kid and their grandma slaps a fart can and stickers on and goes to meets... thats why i got a mazda lol if your looking to go to meets/cruises that frequently you'll prolly have to drive out to toronto or go to the honduh/acura meets in Brantford.
    Ok thanks for explaining it to me, lol yea im staight with mazda too, Im very impatient and thought there were enough mazdas around here. I really want to have a meet in Brantford (which is midway between Hamilton & Cambridge) just one time lol. It looks like we could have a 30+ ms3/mz3 with the combined area's plus anyone else who would take the trip, obviously not anytime soon, I think Im 90% good to show up on the 24th in hamilton and looking foward to meet you guys, Im so happy because I just got my Borla catback put on today. I acually was born and raised in T.O then moved to the Hammer and now in Brantford, but do oftenly visit family in scarborough.. so Ill keep your advise in mind and try to hook up with meets out there while Im in town visiting, Thanks again for letting me know

Ride
    Lexus IS300
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Mazdaspeedemon3
    2. Tre_77
    3. bluemazda3
    4. Propofol
    5. RonniePoe
    6. tpakar21
    7. Sivart444
    8. Pyro86
    9. Pearl3
    10. zmz3
    11. Chadza3
    12. CoolColombian
    13. TT76
    14. Templar Knight
    15. Felks24
    16. Khemiikalz? Im in Brantford
    17. JasonZ

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are 35 registered members in the Hamilton Members Group under Community.
    I believe we have more than enough people to have weekly meets, it's just a matter of getting the word out.
    2016 Mazda CX-5 GS
    Meteor Grey Mica

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CFX View Post
    There are 35 registered members in the Hamilton Members Group under Community.
    I believe we have more than enough people to have weekly meets, it's just a matter of getting the word out.
    Doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon lol

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im about to install my own angel eyes this weekend and would really appreciate any advice.. I know to bake on low heat and to use a heat gun to separate the lens and base.. My main concern is what sealant is best to use to avoid moisture?.. Is it a must to remove bumper?.. I cant seem to find a whole lot of info and the the instructions suck lol.. If anyone can please explain (in steps) how to do properly, I will be so thankful.. Or if your close to Brantford and you can lend a hand, I will throw you some cash for your troubles..
    Thanks guys,
    Khemz

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khemiikalz View Post
    Im about to install my own angel eyes this weekend and would really appreciate any advice.. I know to bake on low heat and to use a heat gun to separate the lens and base.. My main concern is what sealant is best to use to avoid moisture?.. Is it a must to remove bumper?.. I cant seem to find a whole lot of info and the the instructions suck lol.. If anyone can please explain (in steps) how to do properly, I will be so thankful.. Or if your close to Brantford and you can lend a hand, I will throw you some cash for your troubles..
    Thanks guys,
    Khemz
    Here is a DIY on the install. It looks like you do need to remove the bumper in order to get the headlight off the body that is held on by screws. The DIY lists "Clear Silicone Sealant" as the sealant, but you could always try reusing the existing sealant that is currently on there.

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by distr0 View Post
    Here is a DIY on the install. It looks like you do need to remove the bumper in order to get the headlight off the body that is held on by screws. The DIY lists "Clear Silicone Sealant" as the sealant, but you could always try reusing the existing sealant that is currently on there.
    Thanks, very helpul

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, gonna be in steel town tomorrow eve, if any1 wanna meet up and take a few pics for my next vid.. tryin to get as many 3's/ms3's in it as possible
    thanks
    Khemz

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a black hatchback on John street today with tm3 stickers... Nice ride.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gen1 ? TM3 URL under the wiper?

I don't think i've ever been spotted before!

If it was me of course.... haha

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ride's lookin' good ! Maybe ill catch ya one day, snapped a few when i left work

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, this is a first, I'm flattered and a little creeped out!

Jk, for sure we'll catch a ride

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tre_77 View Post
    I saw a black hatchback on John street today with tm3 stickers... Nice ride.
    was it me? lol

Ride
    2009 Suzuki DRZ400
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep seeing a black hatchback with mudflaps on barton street parked at the NAPA. I work right around the corner at mustangs and i see it almost every time i pass by! lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chadza3 View Post
    keep seeing a black hatchback with mudflaps on barton street parked at the NAPA. I work right around the corner at mustangs and i see it almost every time i pass by! lol
    I think that might be Addison. He runs that NAPA

Ride
    2009 Suzuki DRZ400
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i just figured that out, thanks
    so when is there going to be another hamilton meet?
    getting sick of meeting with all my VW buddies and going to the pit stop lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chadza3 View Post
    ya i just figured that out, thanks
    so when is there going to be another hamilton meet?
    getting sick of meeting with all my VW buddies and going to the pit stop lol

actually Khemiikalz pm'd me today about that.. it doesnt really matter to me, i figure a sunday would be the best day to do it, if everyone that wants to come is available. there are only 2 sundays left in july so either this sunday coming up or the last sunday of the month which was the original plan.. so anyone that wants to come to the meet can chime in and let us know their availability

Ride
    Mini Cooper S
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeedemon3 View Post
    actually Khemiikalz pm'd me today about that.. it doesnt really matter to me, i figure a sunday would be the best day to do it, if everyone that wants to come is available. there are only 2 sundays left in july so either this sunday coming up or the last sunday of the month which was the original plan.. so anyone that wants to come to the meet can chime in and let us know their availability
    Let's get it rolling this Sunday

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Budds Mazda (formerly QEW Mazda) is having a meet this Sunday. It would be great to have a decent TM3 turnout. Plus get some swag!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast