I picked up my car 2 weeks ago from Maple Mazda. I purchased the car from Stephen and he is a great guy. It started off a bit rocky in the beginning but everything went smoothly thereafter. The delivery process was smooth as well. All in all it was a very pleasant experience.

On another note, while I was picking up my car, I started talking with Marco there and he was extremely helpful. I hadn't driven stick in a few years and needed a refresher. Marco stayed past his shift and gave me a tutorial around the parking lot, even though he had nothing to do with the sale nor did he get any money from me. After I picked up my car, I had to go back a week later to pick up my floor mats (which were given to me for free) by the dealership, which Stephen very generously arranged. Also, while I was there, Marco gave my car a complimentary wash himself, and gave me a tips on how to take care of the paint on my car.

All in all I would say my experience with the dealership has been great! Everyone is very professional and helpful, and I got a car that I love from them!