Thread: 2007 Mazda 3 wont crank security light keep blinking ... please Help !!!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2007 Mazda 3 wont crank security light keep blinking ... please Help !!!

2007 Mazda 3
    I was installing aftermarket foglights in my car, so I decided to find the wire from the fuse box by the battery, I found bunch of wire where were not charged when the ignition OFF, so I turned the ignition ON and start checking the wire again to see which wire is now charged after ignition goes to ON position, (by that my DRL/FOG LED strip will remains on whenever I turn my car on) so I was checking wire one by one, then I thought I should turn the engine ON/start to prevent battery from discharging, I started the engine and kept checking wire, all of a sudden engine shuts off by it self, I went in try to start the car now it doesn't even crank, so I stop my project where it was, and start checking all the fuses all were good, disconnect the battery for about 30+ minutes, same thing, everything else works good i.e. audio system, all lights, horn, dash, remote etc, so the problem is when I turn the ignition on all looks ok, when I try to crank starter nothing happens, the only thing notice when I try to crank security light start flashing rapidly and nothing happens, If I dont crank it blinks like every second, as soon as I try to crank it starts flashing so fast may be 5 times per seconds and keep doing it, I tried to turn the ignition on and leave it about 15 minutes when it stops blinking and try to start same thing, dont know what I did, any I idea would be appreciated, I can do little work by my self to avoid to see dealer and pay $$++ please help me what to do???

Ride
    07 Mazda3 GT Sedan
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 2007 Mazda 3 wont crank security light keep blinking ... please Help !!!