Ride
    07 Mazda3 GT Sedan
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Khemz Ride.. .Her names Onyx

Unfortunately some people cane be harsh but that's what you get on the internet. You have to have a bit of a thick skin when it comes to modding. If you expect that everyone will like your choices then you are mistaken. Some will be more harsh about it than others.

Your latest thread was locked and you got a few posts with interesting replies mainly because your question was should you go ricer or JDM? If you go ricer then most people WILL make fun of you. Most mods that people do are but no one ever asks if they should rice their car out and are actually serious about it... :/

As long as you are happy with what you have done, that's all that matters.

If anyone steps over the tolerable line and seriously offends you by something they say, please report it to a moderator or us the "report post" button under every post.
    Last edited by cwp_sedan; 06-22-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khemiikalz View Post
    Thanks to everyone who were kind, positive, easygoing and helpful, I tried to be apart of TM3, but feel that its not for me.. Everytime I post or ask something 9 out of 10 people will reply with something ignorant.. I'm sorry that I have questions due to me being new to the import or sport compact scene, I can admit that some things I ask may be stupid to you.. but I wouldn't ask if I already knew the answer, or didn't want a helpful opinion of your taste.
    I have owned my 3 for less then 6 months as I bought her used and bare, immediatly feel in love with driving it compared to my Equinox, my wife loved the feel of the 3 too and gave me the "ok" to customize her.. I think the car has come along nicely and joined up here with confidence, was I ever wrong. I really dislike that 20yr old boys need to try and make fun of me through a forum, I grew up in some pretty ghetto ass places (Danzig, Rexdale & Galloway) and was tought that you dont talk shit unless your gonna bring it. Please try and keep you negative attitude of my posts,
    thanks,
    Khemz
    thats not to good to hear but i think ur car looks good i like the black out wheels ideaa and the red with red symbols saw that on another black tm3 car it looked good! im jealous of the black! i wanted a black one so bad plus that pic u got to park in between probably thr 2 most diffrent/unique cars out there lol keep up the mods!

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cwp_sedan View Post
    Unfortunately some people cane be harsh but that's what you get on the internet. You have to have a bit of a thick skin when it comes to modding. If you expect that everyone will like your choices then you are mistaken. Some will be more harsh about it than others.

Your latest thread was locked and you got a few posts with interesting replies mainly because your question was should you go ricer or JDM? If you go ricer then most people WILL make fun of you. Most mods that people do are but no one ever asks if they should rice their car out and are actually serious about it... :/

As long as you are happy with what you have done, that's all that matters.

If anyone steps over the tolerable line and seriously offends you by something they say, please report it to a moderator or us the "report post" button under every post.
    Ok I see that I messed up, I did my research on ricers lol and thats not what I ment at all, I would never stick that crap to my car, I can see why I got the hate.. I think I was going for jdm or tuner? I am such a noob and I apologize for that, I just was really wondering the differance, which is more perfered, obviously I go with what I like.. Just curious what others opinions were, I just want to add that Im not trying to be a tuff guy or anything in that nature(in prior post) Im just saying that I will never be ignorant to someone without knowing them and or purposely trynig to stir thing up.
    2007 MS3 - Cobb AP - Cobb TI - Cobb intake - 3" catless DP - stage1 tune - Autotech hpfp - RX8 rims - weathertech mats -

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your car...

.... I'm going to give you some addvice since I'm not no 20 year old punk lol... Don't post any pictures of your car.
    ​A lion would never cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood.

Ride
    2006 Honda Civic Si
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like your car too! i think a nice drop would complete her!

and who cares if you go tuner or jdm, i know a guy who only buys brand name stuff for his civic, rims are worth more then the car. but at the end of the day unless you look reeeeally close you cant tell there real. he even bought a "jdm sun glass holder"

people are gonna hate, its what happens of forums! so many people hate my stickerbombed lip. or call me an idiot becuase im too low. i just laugh and saw you didnt pay for the car. its not yours soo kiss my ass!

do what you like and what you want! its your car!

a true car enthusiast will appreciate the time effort and money into any car or style doesnt matter the taste.

Cheers
    Ryan

**** the trolls
    DAI | XXR | NANKANG | DOMINANT ENGINERING | KW | BRIDE
    KAPTION | JVC | OPTIMA | INJEN | TRI POINT | NRG | AVENUE

STRIPPING TECHNOLOGIES | EXCLUSIVE WHEEL AND TIRE | KAPTION

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Khemz Ride.. .Her names Onyx

Car looks great Khemz, I think we met/spoke at the bbq meet before we all departed about you being new to the forum and didn't know what to expect from the meet. What you do to your car is your own uniqueness, everyone will have their opinions on what looks good or what looks bad, but with your current setup, it looks great imo! Perhaps people have interpreted your question wrong and that's why all the negative feedback, but now that its been cleared up, I'm sure members all understand what you were aiming at.

More lower !!! Keep up that good work on your car.
    Last edited by chan7; 06-23-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schmat66 View Post
    i like your car too! i think a nice drop would complete her!

and who cares if you go tuner or jdm, i know a guy who only buys brand name stuff for his civic, rims are worth more then the car. but at the end of the day unless you look reeeeally close you cant tell there real. he even bought a "jdm sun glass holder"

people are gonna hate, its what happens of forums! so many people hate my stickerbombed lip. or call me an idiot becuase im too low. i just laugh and saw you didnt pay for the car. its not yours soo kiss my ass!

do what you like and what you want! its your car!

a true car enthusiast will appreciate the time effort and money into any car or style doesnt matter the taste.

Cheers
    Ryan

**** the trolls
    Yea Im beginning to see that, Haters Gonna Hate is a must for my next decal lol, thanks for your input.. and I got a chance to park by you, you got a badass 3!! I felt so tall like I had a lift kit but seeing your cars stance made me realize yhat I need a drop

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"you need a do what you love" sticker!
    Photographer for Street Concepts online magazine
    Kaption Audio show team
    The Lowerclass

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chan7 View Post
    Car looks great Khemz, I think we met/spoke at the bbq meet before we all departed about you being new to the forum and didn't know what to expect from the meet. What you do to your car is your own uniqueness, everyone will have their opinions on what looks good or what looks bad, but with your current setup, it looks great imo! Perhaps people have interpreted your question wrong and that's why all the negative feedback, but now that its been cleared up, I'm sure members all understand what you were aiming at.

More lower !!! Keep up that good work on your car.
    I 100% agree with you, everyone has the right to their opinion.. I expect the online batter here and there.. thanks so much for your comments, sadly this all started with buddies at work, they call my car "The Rice Rocket" lmao.. I really enjoy the thought of this site and do want to keep participating in events/meets.. Its just hard for new members to come out and represent if they feel like they've been marked or labelled as a idiot, or stupid.. I think I took it to personally and yea there was a miscommunication on my part of lack of knowledge of walmart bolt on ricer to a tuner. I too am hoping that the air is cleared and would like a fresh start with people that I offended

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -RJ3- View Post
    "you need a do what you love" sticker!

true lol

Ride
    Peugeot SS
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah dude, please ignore the haters. Your car is yours! You can do what you like, and you don't have to answer to anyone! Unfortunately, people tend to vocalize their hate more than compliments.
    Everyone has a different vision for what they want their car to be. That's what makes this fun. If we all did the same thing, that would get boring fast.
    NO CREW

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone does stretch I'm going back to the roots. Tuck lol

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sawatsky View Post
    Yeah dude, please ignore the haters. Your car is yours! You can do what you like, and you don't have to answer to anyone! Unfortunately, people tend to vocalize their hate more than compliments.
    Everyone has a different vision for what they want their car to be. That's what makes this fun. If we all did the same thing, that would get boring fast.
    I plan on it, I never wanted people to tell me what to do, its was just a poll I started out of curiousity.. but messed up by using therm "ricer".. but good call, every1 needs to be their own.. thx for the tip, appreciated

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    I like your car...

.... I'm going to give you some addvice since I'm not no 20 year old punk lol... Don't post any pictures of your car.
    Why not post pics of my car? I dont think all 20yr olds are punks or jerks.. I didnt mean to stereotype if thats how it looked, Im not much older then that anyway.. lol ok I am, damn 31st bday at the end of the month

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I plan on it, I never wanted people to tell me what to do, its was just a poll I started out of curiousity.. but messed up by using therm "ricer".. but good call, every1 needs to be their own.. thx for the tip, appreciated
    lol *TERM

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again feel free of what you want to do. Post pics as much as you want. This is what I do as people are curious of what my next mod would be.

Ride
    2017 Ram sport
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My upcoming plans for mods are as follows, Angel eyes with red trim within the headlamp not chrome, re-do all emblems and most decals in red, red lugs, plasti-dipp rims in black or flat black, lowering kit, header, it think Im gonna hold off on a straight pipe cat replacement as I've been pulled over by the ministry twice in just over a week after borla catback install, flat black hood wrap to match finished rims(hold me over til I get my carbon fibre mazdaspeed style hood w/ hoodscoop) and a speed spoiler.. this all I can think of what I'll be doing my ride in the future.. I like the vision of it in my head and I dont see to many that look this way.

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not post pics of my car? I dont think all 20yr olds are punks or jerks.. I didnt mean to stereotype if thats how it looked, Im not much older then that anyway.. lol ok I am, damn 31st bday at the end of the month
    Im 32 years old lol

My younger days I used to post pics now I couldn't be bothered.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 34 and I like to share my passion

Ride
    2012 Porsche 911
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My upcoming plans for mods are as follows, Angel eyes with red trim within the headlamp not chrome, re-do all emblems and most decals in red, red lugs, plasti-dipp rims in black or flat black, lowering kit, header, it think Im gonna hold off on a straight pipe cat replacement as I've been pulled over by the ministry twice in just over a week after borla catback install, flat black hood wrap to match finished rims(hold me over til I get my carbon fibre mazdaspeed style hood w/ hoodscoop) and a speed spoiler.. this all I can think of what I'll be doing my ride in the future.. I like the vision of it in my head and I dont see to many that look this way.
    Great plan! Me likes! Not sure if I am sold on the hood scoops though. Have fun modding. Keep posting those pics!

Ride
    2006 Honda Civic Si
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea Im beginning to see that, Haters Gonna Hate is a must for my next decal lol, thanks for your input.. and I got a chance to park by you, you got a badass 3!! I felt so tall like I had a lift kit but seeing your cars stance made me realize yhat I need a drop
    gotta love the art of slammed.
    took em a while to get it to that.

im tucking! thats whats up!

im 19 i try not to be a jerk! LOL jk

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schmat66 View Post

im 19 i try not to be a jerk! LOL jk
    Your one of the cool young punks lol.... I got to admit I've never seeing you trash anyone's ride on TM3

Ride
    2006 Honda Civic Si
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    Your one of the cool young punks lol.... I got to admit I've never seeing you trash anyone's ride on TM3
    my mommy always told me "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all"

Thanks
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=schmat66;964376]

im tucking! thats whats up!

[\quote]

Word!

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast