Figured I should do a formal re-introduction. Met a bunch of people here and been on this forum for a few years.

For anyone that doesn't know me, my real name is Frankie, retired president at toprotege.ca., most people call me Junior or Snips. I love Italian cuisine, long walks on the beach, my favourite colour is red... wait, that's not the kind of intro you want....

Seriously though, I've driven two Mazda Proteges in the past (and a slew of other cars) ... but the proteges were my pride and joys, as well as my toys, and since everyone like pictures I'll share some of what I had.

My 2002 Protege 5

My 2002 Protege Sedan

Sold my sedan 2 years ago and finally sold the protege5 a few weeks ago. To replace the car(s), I ended up purchasing a White 2012 Mazdaspeed 3. I've been driving it for almost 2 months and I firmly believe that it has restored my love of driving. Coming from heavy-modding on my last two cars, I'm trying as hard as I can to keep this one stock. I don't have pictures of my new car - since it looks exactly like any other one you'd see at a local Mazda dealer. Nothing special.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting more people and new experiences with the new whip.