Hi there! I'm not sure what to write here but I'm 21 and have driven Mazdas as long as I have been driving. I recently got a gorgeous 2004 Winning Blue Mazda 3 Sport GS 2.3 L, lowered on eibach sportlines (1.8'), with HID headlights (8000), custom piping on stock Mazda exhaust, K&N short ram intake, blacked out stock mazda rims, logos and an aftermarket horn. It is a 5-speed, with aftermarket interior lighting, foot-well lighting, rear lighting, smoked turn signals and tail-lights. On the exterior it also has eyelids and a GV front lip and GV grill and slight tint on windows and hatch.

I want this car to last me for a while, and as it already has 135000km, I need some tips on how to maintain it's condition (5000 km oil changes, undercoating, waxing). Also are there any other aftermarket parts that would improve performance or that would look good?! I'm still pretty new at this and don't want anything ricey but I like taking pride in my vehicle. I love all of your cars on here and all the tips I have been reading non-stop! Hopefully I will become a very active member and will contribute as well as learn from this forum.

Anyway I guess that's it for now! Hopefully I will hear from you all soon and I will post again soon as well! Cheers!