Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squeaky sway bar bushings front rear.

Ride
    07 Mazda3 GT Sedan
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Squeaky sway bar bushings front rear.

Quote Originally Posted by standsideways View Post
    Honestly kris. Super nice guy but

Seriously man..ive gotta say..

SELL YOUR SPEED!

Squeaky bushings = reason to sell your car. Um no. Please don't tell me it's not the only problem with the car, I can read lol.

Grease or replace the bushings. Simple as that. Since it is colder you will have more noises like mentioned above. Deal with it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, the thing is, many people have suggested that Kris should grease the bushings, but instead of saying, "Thanks guys, I'll give that a try.", he just keeps complaining about the car and how it shouldn't do it blah, blah, blah.

A solution was presented, he was not satisfied, so, being the nice people that we are on TM3, we provided another solution (sell the car). We tried to help, but when it just leads to more bitching, people get tired of it.

Kris, you bought a car that's built in Japan, specifically in the Yamaguchi prefecture, where the coldest it gets is around -5C. You can't possibly expect an economically priced sports car to be tested in all conditions.

What everyone is trying to say here is, instead of worrying about every little thing that happens with the car, just enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, get a different car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There's room it's just really tight I had the same issue play with it a little and it will work
    Quote Originally Posted by horto View Post
    that's what she said...

Ride
    07 Mazda3 GT Sedan
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fywdyl View Post
    See, the thing is, many people have suggested that Kris should grease the bushings, but instead of saying, "Thanks guys, I'll give that a try.", he just keeps complaining about the car and how it shouldn't do it blah, blah, blah.

A solution was presented, he was not satisfied, so, being the nice people that we are on TM3, we provided another solution (sell the car). We tried to help, but when it just leads to more bitching, people get tired of it.

Kris, you bought a car that's built in Japan, specifically in the Yamaguchi prefecture, where the coldest it gets is around -5C. You can't possibly expect an economically priced sports car to be tested in all conditions.

What everyone is trying to say here is, instead of worrying about every little thing that happens with the car, just enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, get a different car.

lol, I understand and your response couldn't have been any better.

I'm just tired of the back and forth by all parties. So here it is Kris...Research more otherwise you may find some of your threads locked lol.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kris, you bought a car that's built in Japan, specifically in the Yamaguchi prefecture, where the coldest it gets is around -5C. You can't possibly expect an economically priced sports car to be tested in all conditions.What everyone is trying to say here is, instead of worrying about every little thing that happens with the car, just enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, get a different car.
    I won't say anthing to the rest of your post, but to the high lighted part -CRAP! Mazda is not new to Canada, it shouldn't matter where the car is built, Mazda was also in co-existence with Ford, whom happen to run some of the best cold weather testing around, for years. There is no excuse for the issues people are experiencing with their suspension bushings. I've owned several cars of different manufacture; North American, European and Japanese and never had issues with suspension bushings with any of them. If Mazda is aware of the issue, then as Kris mentioned earlier they should have some preventative measures in place, such as possibly lubing the bushings at each oil change. They do mention suspension lube with thier oil-changes. Either that or it should be a recall or service bulletin and the bushings should be replaced at no charge by Mazda....It is not acceptable to expect to replace bushings or to live with the noise so early. Maybe after ten years or so, Okay, but not earlier.

_3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrum_3 View Post
    I won't say anthing to the rest of your post, but to the high lighted part -CRAP! Mazda is not new to Canada, it shouldn't matter where the car is built, Mazda was also in co-existence with Ford, whom happen to run some of the best cold weather testing around, for years. There is no excuse for the issues people are experiencing with their suspension bushings. I've owned several cars of different manufacture; North American, European and Japanese and never had issues with suspension bushings with any of them. If Mazda is aware of the issue, then as Kris mentioned earlier they should have some preventative measures in place, such as possibly lubing the bushings at each oil change. They do mention suspension lube with thier oil-changes. Either that or it should be a recall or service bulletin and the bushings should be replaced at no charge by Mazda....It is not acceptable to expect to replace bushings or to live with the noise so early. Maybe after ten years or so, Okay, but not earlier.

_3
    You just further proved my point. If you're not happy with what Mazda is doing, either take it up with them or sell the car.

Ryan, lock thread, so I can retire undefeated

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Squeaky sway bar bushings front rear.

Last edited by standsideways; 01-28-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ Case closed.
    Canada gave us rust and DRL. Thanks for nothing Canada!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just further proved my point. If you're not happy with what Mazda is doing, either take it up with them or sell the car.

Ryan, lock thread, so I can retire undefeated
    How did I prove your point? By proving you wrong in part of your statement? ....LOL.

_3

Sponsor - GTA Retrofits
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 541 Posts
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To a few of you in this thread....and on this board.

Modifications? I've forgotten more than I remember. Click here for the list.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To you sir, refer to avatar.

<--

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrum_3 View Post
    How did I prove your point? By proving you wrong in part of your statement? ....LOL.

_3
    What part of what I said was wrong?

That the cars are made in Yamaguchi? That's a fact.

That Yamaguchi has lows of around -5C? That's a fact.

That the MS3 is an economically priced sports car? That's a fact.

My point is (I will make it BOLD so it's more clear), IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH THE VEHICLE, GET RID OF IT.

Enough derailment, un-subbed.

Banned
    Ride
    Mazda CX-5
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For 30k the MS3 is a bargain, it's not perfect but it is what it is..... take it or leave it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To you sir, refer to avatar.

<--

What part of what I said was wrong?

That the cars are made in Yamaguchi? That's a fact.

That Yamaguchi has lows of around -5C? That's a fact.

That the MS3 is an economically priced sports car? That's a fact.

My point is (I will make it BOLD so it's more clear), IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH THE VEHICLE, GET RID OF IT.

Enough derailment, un-subbed.
    How about the part; "You can't possibly expect an economically priced sports car to be tested in all conditions." ....Funny how you cut out the part that you know I was referring too....This is a total bull statement. I think you have been derailed, not I. Oh and I don't think the 3 is classified a Sports car either, lol.

Also, your point is simply a defeatist attitude, so as you believe, if a manufacturer builds an inferior product, which the unsuspecting buyer paid full price for, one should just ignore the faults, sell the product and move on, no doubt costing the owner even more? ...yeah, Okay.

_3
    Last edited by Flagrum_3; 01-28-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Ride
    07 Mazda3 GT Sedan
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enough with the balls out statements boys. I don't care who is right or wrong at this point. You've both said your bit so move along.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually was never trying to find out how to fix it read post #16, I know how to fix it the rears were replaced Jan 2012 warranty I was trying to find out if 1 or 2 yr old speeds were having this issue and the majority of those cars are not!!
    Another reverse engineering solution for Mazda

Part Number: 9.11104
    Product Name: Formula 5 Prelube 8oz. Tub
    Quantity: 1
    Unit Price: $10.99
    --------------------------
    Part Number: 191182
    Product Name: Greaseable Sway Bar Bushings - 26MM - B
    Quantity: 4
    Unit Price: $14.97
    > > > Color : Red
    Order Total : $70.87

If was NEVER about how to fix it, it was more about why regular servicing does not address this issue and why issue was not there when under 27mths old PERIOD! Thanks everyone that made suggestion and stated if their 2012/13 Speed was making this noise.

THANK-YOU for Post #29 everyone else missed the point!!!!

Please re-read post #1
    Last edited by Kris"Speed3"CWP; 01-29-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris"Speed3"CWP View Post
    actually was never trying to find out how to fix it read post #16, I know how to fix it the rears were replaced Jan 2012 warranty I was trying to find out if 1 or 2 yr old speeds were having this issue and the majority of those cars are not!!
    Another reverse engineering solution for Mazda

Part Number: 9.11104
    Product Name: Formula 5 Prelube 8oz. Tub
    Quantity: 1
    Unit Price: $10.99
    Part Number: 191182
    Product Name: Greaseable Sway Bar Bushings - 26MM - B
    Quantity: 4
    Unit Price: $14.97
    > > > Color : Red
    Order Total : $70.87

If was NEVER about how to fix it, it was more about why regular servicing does not address this issue and why issue was not there when under 27mths old PERIOD! Thanks everyone that made suggestion and stated if their 2012/13 Speed was making this noise.

THANK-YOU for Post #29 everyone else missed the point!!!!

Please re-read post #1
    I know what you are talking about.I bought my 2010.speed3 in 09/2009. while I was still in Winnipeg and had same problem.With bad response from Mazda it took me almost 3 years to fix the problem.The fact is that those bushings shrink during cold weather and get worn.When it is warm,there is no noise.Anyway,Mazda has issued a service bulletin addressing the issue.I've done it on my car and seems to be working.Job was done at Westown Mazda at 5511 Dundas.I don't have the SB number but I'm sure service guys know about it.If your car is under warranty there is no cost for you except 4 wheel alignment.Hope this helps you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12