Thread: Beverly Tire (Brampton @ Hurontario/Williams Pkwy)

Ride
    Toyota Highlander Limited
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Beverly Tire (Brampton @ Hurontario/Williams Pkwy)

Since I needed my winter tires put over onto the OEM rims on Friday, I asked the forum for some recommendations in this thread (http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...ge-in-Brampton)

One of the closest places was Beverly Tire, and one member said they were impressed with the service. Thought I'd give them a shot and see what happened.

Overall: Impressed! Service was better than I expected. Recommended! Read more below.

Review
    Having just gone into Beverly Tire, the people at the front counter were very nice and welcoming. The front entrance is clean, and there are several tires on display in case you're bored. A few chairs off to the side for waiting. Plus side is it is in a plaza with a GoodLife, a Long and McQuaid, and Shoppers (in case you need to keep yourself occupied). Walking distance to a McDonalds.

I dropped my tires off to have them installed. As they came with the car which I purchased in the summer (used, private sale), I asked them to inspect the tires before putting them on.

I grabbed a coffee and came back. They showed me that the side walls were all cracked and did not recommend I install the tires.

I then started trying to figure out if I was going to get new tires or not. I was in a rush since I had to drive to Ottawa on Monday evening, and wasn't comfortable driving on performance tires this time of year.

As I was in a rush, I needed to get something figured out that day. Also, 18" winter tires for the MS3 are not usually a stock item. After speaking with the manager, him calling around to some distributors and finding which ones were in stock, I looked at what was available, and was happy to purchase the Hancook Winter i-cept evo W310 tires (215/45R18).

The manager missed the deadline to have the tires dropped off at the shop (this was at 1pm in the afternoon by the time we got this far). He said no worries, and said he would send someone to pick up the tires. He then had someone give me a ride home.

My tires were installed and balanced that day, and I picked up my car just before closing. Had a nice chat with the girl at the front counter before driving home.

Overall, very impressed with the service here. Everyone was incredibly friendly, and I think the manager went out of his way to help me out. He could have easily told me no tires until Monday, or said he didn't have any stock. He was also very conscious to make sure he kept helping me even through phone calls (he took numbers to call people back).

Additionally they are setup for other service as well, not just tires, but I haven't used them for anything else other than tire purchase and installation.
    2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3, CWP
    Forged internals + GTX2871r
    // Build thread // Instagram: @sleepy.ms3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Beverly Tire (Brampton @ Hurontario/Williams Pkwy)

Had some real work done on the Caravan, very good folks to deal with.

Took my wife's minivan in to get the oil changed ~ $35 + tax, so really decent price for a full-service shop oil change. They checked the car over and found a coolant leak at the intake gasket. No pressure sales tactics, just pointed out what needed fixing.They gave me a rough initial estimate, so we booked an appointment and took the car in. They did a more thorough inspection and provided a real estimate before going ahead with the work. Actual cost was the same as the estimate -- they didn't sneak in any extra charges. I had a look at the result and the everything was put back together properly ... no missing heat shields, broken clips etc. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful -- nice folks to deal with. All in all, I'm very happy with the shop!
    2008 Carbon Gray GT Sedan 5 Speed