Honestly, I have a very large distaste for car dealers, I've been screwed over many times before by hidden fees just and not receiving the proper service we'd agree on*Cough* Dean Myers *Cough*. I was referred to Rogers Motors by a friend, I had just had a collision and I brought my car to them. They assessed the damage and gave me (and the person who hit me) a very upfront and no hidden fees cost that was much more than reasonable. I didn't even want to bargain the price down because I know what other places would charge me. I was being served by a guy named Matthew Toma, and to be honest I'm very blunt and like to my business straight forward. When he gave me the price, there was no glittery words to try and inflate the cost, and he was so honest with me about absolutely everything. It's a family owned business and you can tell, everyone is so kind and treats you like one of their own. Long story short, I received my car back, looking better than before it was hit. Mr. Toma even personally walked me over to another local mechanics shop to diagnose another problem unrelated to the accident. You can just tell when someone cares for their job and takes pride in serving you the best they can. That's exactly the feeling I got from rogers motors, they strive to satisfy the customer by going above and beyond.

I posted this review on google aswell because honestly I'm so happy I took my car there.