Hello - I have a Mazda 3 2009 GT that I purchased brand new from the dealer. It came with two FOB's or Remote Controllers, one I have been using since I got the car and the other one was brand new and has never been used until I lost my keys. The FOB worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and now it's no longer working. I have changed the battery, tried to reprogram it and still it won't work. SoI tool it to an place where they repair them and he told me that it's giving signal and it seems to be working. I tried reprogramming it again several times with no luck.

I decided to give up and buy a new one. Now the FOB has the following numbers on the back

VISTEON MODEL 41848
FCC ID: KPU41805
IC: 4238A - 12076

I emailed Remote Supertore and asked them if they had that model and specified the model & year of my car and they told me that this FOB model is for cars up to 2006 and that my car needed the KPU41777, he also added that they dealership might have re-shelled the FOB using an older model case. I contacted Mazda Canada and haven't heard from them (it's been a couple of weeks).

I am now locking my car with just the key and would like to have a functional remote soon. I would really appreciate if someone could give me the exact model I need and some purchase links.

Thanks,