Thread: Jeff-TheBiz at Mazda of Toronto

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Jeff-TheBiz at Mazda of Toronto

Mod Edit: We've merged all recent feedback for Jeff-TheBiz at Mazda of Toronto into a single thread. Please feel free to share your feedback here

Contact info:
    Jeff's TM3 Profile

------------------------------------

Just switch back to Mazda from Acura and I've got to say no complain what-so-ever. After browsing around (Avante, Scarbo, Mazda of Toronto.....etc) I end up going with Jeff @ Mazda of Toronto.

Let's be honest, after identifying which dealer is trying to scam you and which dealer is trying to do honest business, customer service are all pretty much the same.

The reason why I would recommend Jeff from Mazda of Toronto is that other than excellent service, he is confident, down to earth, and the most important thing is that he is the most efficient dealer I have deal with so far in my life. I have never got his voicemail or have to wait for more than 15 minutes to get a response from e-mail.

Thanks Jeff for making it as painless as possible. I am sure I will come back to you in the future.
    Last edited by Aitch; 10-05-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Jeff-TheBiz @MoT

Needed a new car after my 2008.5 GT HB was totalled. Shopped around prior to meeting with Jeff @ MoT. I must say that this was the most efficient and painless car buying experience to date. Initially looked at a 2013 GT HB, ended up asking about the 2014 CX5 GT and the rest is history.
    If you are planning on buying a Mazda, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you do not see Jeff @ MoT.
    2008.5 GT Sport Sunlight Silver Metallic
    2014 CX5 GT AWD Tech Aluminum Metallic Mica

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jeff-TheBiz @MoT

Did you just walk in to see him? Or did you have to make an appointment? I heard he's busy!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jeff-TheBiz @MoT

Quote Originally Posted by ceetruong View Post
    Did you just walk in to see him? Or did you have to make an appointment? I heard he's busy!
    Call ahead

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Jeff @ MOT

Just wanted to thank Jeff for such a seamless experience when purchasing my first car. I picked up a 2013 sky blue skyactiv Mazda 3 sport this past Thursday after patiently waiting 3 weeks, and really I couldn‘t be happier .

Initially, when I was shopping around I was kinda dreading the process of coming to that final price. When I made my decision that I'd get a MZ3, I called Jeff, he gave me the bottom price and I was ecstatic. I still can't believe I bought a car over the phone.

Now I gotta get started personalizing...hopefully slowly. Tints and rally armor mud flaps will probably be the first ones to come.

Thanks again Jeff.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jeff @ MOT

Welcome and grats!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can also vouch for Jeff's superior customer service. After getting an uninformed salesman try to mark up the price of a the car at Mazda of Brampton with a administration fee, I decided to head down to Mazda Of Toronto to see Jeff. Eventually, ended up getting a Graphite 2013 Mazda 3 Sport GX with Convenience.

Jeff right away gave us the bottom line price and also advised on a different financial rate as that was getting an additional rebate to further bring the price of the car down. He is very knowledgeable, kind, fast at calculations, and a great person to deal with. Would definitely return to him to purchase another car and recommend others.

Can't wait to drive the car!

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a similar experience at Scarborough Mazda. They told me that the MSRP price of a skyblue skyactiv was ~28k. and since it was a demo, took 4k off. Not to mention, the car looked like someone was living out of it.

BTW, I was told by my parents that usually dealerships fill up your tank just enough to get you home. I got a full tank. Is this just MOT going above and beyond or are all dealerships doing this now a days?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyyy View Post
    I had a similar experience at Scarborough Mazda. They told me that the MSRP price of a skyblue skyactiv was ~28k.
    wtffff.. 28k msrp?! lmaoo. yeah right.. good thing you did your homework

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LOL damn, scambro must be the best of the worst.

Resident Deal Provider, UnHaggle Rep, CarCostCanada, EasyCarDiscount
    Ride
    2017 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx for the kudos guys...

And more importantly, thanx for the business..

Feel free to stay here for more info on customizing your new car, and please try and make it out to the Heart for Hearth...
    Damn you photobucket.....

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Jeff @ MOT

Yet another thread praising Jeff! While not for myself or a 3, I arranged for my in-laws purchase of a Mazda5. The experience couldn't have been easier.

Thanks again Jeff!

Ride
    2017 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rktsci View Post
    Yet another thread praising Jeff! While not for myself or a 3, I arranged for my in-laws purchase of a Mazda5. The experience couldn't have been easier.

Thanks again Jeff!
    No No.... Thank you...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jeff @ MOT

Just wanted to add to all the positive reviews for Jeff @ MOT. My uncle was in need of a car since his previous car was nearing the end of its life. Sent an email on Wednesday, August 28th, and Jeff was able to accommodate us for Saturday. Showed up, Jeff let us complete our test drive, gave us the best price, and helped us choose the best options for financing the car. Shook hands and that was it. Painless, efficient, very helpful.

Picked up the car Sept 7th, one week later. We knew Jeff was very busy on Saturdays, but still managed to fit us in his schedule for the delivery. Overall, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks Jeff!

Will definitely come back to check out a speed once my 3 dies

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great review eqlso. I guess you were 1 of the 3 deliveries Jeff had on Sat Sept 7th. I picked up my 2014 CX-5 GS that day as well.
    I've been meaning to write up a review for Jeff on my Mazda3 deal in June, but I guess now is as good a time as ever after purchasing 2 cars in 3 months from Jeff. I hope you don't mind me tagging on your thread eqlso.

My experience with Markham Mazda for the 2007 MX-5 was not the greatest back in the day and only found out about Jeff after I bought the car and joined this forum. I referred a friend to Jeff in 2009 without even dealing with him myself because of the rave reviews off this forum. My friend got their 3 and a free iPad at the time. It became my turn to come back to Mazda from VW and decided on the Mazda3 SkyActiv for fuel efficiency and my commute from Markham to Brampton for work. Called up Jeff, but I went to Markham Mazda to check out the car first. Got a quote from Markham and they did not hit the numbers I was looking for. Left the dealership at 5:30pm on a Saturday and called Jeff at MoT. He definitely hit the number my wife and I were looking for and completed the deal in 30 minutes over the telephone. Talk about time saver and not having to deal with the BS from the sales manager at Markham. Picked up the car and was very happy with the whole process. I told Jeff that I needed a larger car for my wife soon and wanted the CX-5, but also wanted to give the CR-V a chance. We tested both and loved the CX-5 much more. Of course, Jeff gave me a great price and provided excellent service. Now we have 2 brand new Mazda's and Jeff will defintely get my future business and my referrals. Thanks for everything Jeff!
    2013 Mazda3 SkyActiv
    2014 Mazda CX-5

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Jeff-TheBiz @ MoT

Shout out to Jeff for helping me transfer the MAP extended warranty for our used 2011 Mazda CX-7 even though we purchased it at another dealer (in Montreal). Not really sure why but they were giving us a hard time over getting it transferred to our name - you'd think it was coming out of their own pocket or something even though I told them I was more than willing to pay the transfer fee. Strange.

Anyway, although I'm in Ottawa Jeff will be my first call when my wife and I are in the market again for another Mazda (we've owned 12 over the years, currently 5).
    Current fleet: 2016 Mazda MX-5 GT 6MT, 2015 Mazda3 GT 6MT, 2011 Mazda CX-7 GX 5AT, 2010 Mazda3 GT 6MT, 2010 Mazda3 GT 5AT
    Retired: 2009 Mazda3 GT, 2009 Mazda5 GT, 2001 Mazda Protege ES, 2001 Mazda MPV ES, 1999 Mazda Protege LX, 1997 Mazda Protege SE, 1988 Mazda 626 Turbo, 1988 Mazda 323 LX, 1987 Mazda 323 LX

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jeff-TheBiz @ MoT

Can't seem to edit my original post but I forgot to mention that Jeff also waived the $35 transfer fee

Thanks
    Thanked 6,154 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jeff-TheBiz @ MoT

there's already a Jeff review thread.

locked. Will merge later

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeff hasn't changed over the years, still easy to deal with. I just picked up a car from Jeff, no stress, no hassle. The car that I wanted had to be made come from factory (no existing stock), so I waited a little. In May, Mazda had the 0% financing deal & Jeff moved me to that deal with no issues. I'll summary my experience with some bullets

+ No pressure
    + Explained optional packages, I opted out of most of them as it wasn't for me. (Again, no pressure)
    + Jeff set expectations from the get go. I told him the exact car I wanted & he informed me it needed to be ordered from the factory.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Jeff-TheBiz at Mazda of Toronto

I actually bought my car about a month and a half ago. I was thinking of waiting till after my first car service (4 month/8k km) to write about my dealership experience but I guess the first oil change probably isn't that exciting. Truth be told, Jeff probably doesn't need reviews as there are so many positive ones out there and they're all accurate.

I became aware of Jeff through my research online and through talking to some people at work driving cars with MoT plate covers. Everyone had great things to say about Jeff. To be fair I actually first approached the salespeople at a couple of other dealers who had given me test drives and where I had spent significant seat time in their showroom demo's. However, they didn't come close to what I thought was fair compared to the invoice price. So I emailed Jeff for help buying the car I wanted with a list of accessories.

It was my first time ever buying a car so I was a bit nervous and a bit unsure of how it would all work but Jeff was patient, understanding, reassuring and willing to explain and answer my questions throughout the whole process. He was also extremely efficient even though it probably was an extremely busy time for him at work. Basically, everything was done over the phone and email. I got the VIN number the same day so that I could arrange for insurance and an appointment to pick up the car in 2 days.

The first time I had ever met Jeff was on the day of delivery. I actually arrived about half an hour early (I messed up estimating how long the bus would take) but Jeff was able to accommodate me. He gave me the keys and I went out to inspect the car and found everything was as we had discussed except for a mix up with the scuff plates. Mistakes happen and that one was corrected later and I even got to keep the rear bumper guard for free. We finalized the deal and I was on my way.

I have been back to the dealer a few times to get the missing scuff plates installed and for various things like picking up wiper blade inserts. When Jeff wasn't there Rick took care of me and was pleasant to deal with. They have wifi which makes working from their waiting area possible for those that can work remotely. The waiting area was quiet enough to work in as well though you can hear everything that is being discussed at the service desk. The TM3 discount is also nice.

Jeff is still friendly and willing to answer questions even after delivery of the car. Not that I pester him with questions all the time I hope. Buying a new car from Jeff was a breeze and so far the after sale service has been great. I wish I had went to Jeff first as it would have saved quite a bit of time and effort. Thanks again Jeff for helping me buy my first car.

tl;dr
    First time car buyer had a great experience buying a new car from @Jeff-TheBiz at Mazda of Toronto. The great things you read and hear about buying a car from him are true.
    Last edited by unknown; 10-22-2014 at 01:43 AM. Reason: formatting

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unknown For This Useful Post:

Aitch (10-22-2014),Jeff-TheBiz (10-22-2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jeff-TheBiz at Mazda of Toronto

That brings back memories! My experience was just as pleasant, to a point where I am looking forward to buying my next car from Jeff at MoT! (Whenever I can afford a new one)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Wing For This Useful Post:

Aitch (10-22-2014),aris (10-23-2014),Jeff-TheBiz (10-22-2014)

Ride
    2017 CX-5 GT w/ Tech
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx again for the bizness..

Let me know if you ever need anything.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff-TheBiz For This Useful Post:

unknown (10-24-2014)

Ride
    RAM 1500 - 2017
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a little unimpressed with the service. I tried to get a quote for a Mazda 2 back in the summer.

I sent him the price i was quoted at a dealership here in kitchener and he replied saying "I can do better than that", but then that was it. I tried to Pm him again and got no reply... It really seemed like he wasn't interested in selling the car.

This happened several months ago, and my mom ended up buying a car here in kitchener instead.

My car-buying experience never even happened because he dropped the ball.

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m_bisson View Post
    I'm a little unimpressed with the service. I tried to get a quote for a Mazda 2 back in the summer.

I sent him the price i was quoted at a dealership here in kitchener and he replied saying "I can do better than that", but then that was it. I tried to Pm him again and got no reply... It really seemed like he wasn't interested in selling the car.

This happened several months ago, and my mom ended up buying a car here in kitchener instead.

My car-buying experience never even happened because he dropped the ball.
    It really doesn't sound like you tried very hard. But that's none of my business.

Ride
    RAM 1500 - 2017
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fruitloops View Post
    It really doesn't sound like you tried very hard. But that's none of my business.
    To be honest, I don't think the customer should have to work hard to buy a car. It's his job to sell it to me, to make me want to buy it from him rather than someone else.

The fact that I provided a quote from a local dealer also shows him that I'm serious about moving forward and not just contemplating a car purchase.

In the end, the money was spent elsewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast