Thread: Door Panel LED lights

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Door Panel LED lights

First off, this is probably the dumbest question I've had to ask in a forum of any sort. I scoured google, this forum and other Mazda3 forums first before succumbing to a SMH question.

Does the light seen on the door panel that illuminates the auto-windows, also light up the door-locks, side mirror control, or more? It's something I never put much thought into when I couldn't see where the door-lock switch was at night when I had the dash lights on. I only saw the auto-window light on but not the locks.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Door Panel LED lights

There's one by the dome lights and shines down onto the cupholders
    My Ride Thread!
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...-2012-gs-l-sky

4300k hids Hi beams, Low beams, and 3000k Fog lights, Corksport SRI, Mazdaspeed exhaust with resonator delete, Mazdaspeed Ms-t 18' rims with Dunlop 215/45/R18, lowered on Canuck MotorSport lowering springs, Corksport Rear Sway Bar, LED switchbacks, Custom sub enclosure with 8' JBL subwoofer, Kenwood DNX500HD headunit, Ultimate T-series amp, Diode Dynamics LED Interior light kit, GT lip spoiler, Red Tinted Taillights.

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dukes29 View Post
    First off, this is probably the dumbest question I've had to ask in a forum of any sort. I scoured google, this forum and other Mazda3 forums first before succumbing to a SMH question.

Does the light seen on the door panel that illuminates the auto-windows, also light up the door-locks, side mirror control, or more? It's something I never put much thought into when I couldn't see where the door-lock switch was at night when I had the dash lights on. I only saw the auto-window light on but not the locks.

Thanks everyone!
    Not sure which model / etc you have, but in my 2010GT it's only the auto that lights up red from inside the switch itself. Then there's a blue LED in the door pull which shines on the windows controls like the one in the overhead console.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by studum View Post
    Not sure which model / etc you have, but in my 2010GT it's only the auto that lights up red from inside the switch itself. Then there's a blue LED in the door pull which shines on the windows controls like the one in the overhead console.
    Sorry forgot to mention it's the 2014 mazda 3 gs hatch. Although it's reassuring yours is the same as mine, so I can assume they haven't changed this to the current gen.