Thanked 6,154 Times in 3,173 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: I have a 07 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3 non speed and I was wondering

230 in what?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loki For This Useful Post:

Dave_The_BMXER (02-02-2015),midnightfxgt (02-02-2015)

Ride
    2001 Forrester
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorTombu_ View Post
    Track,looks & street ( not street racing )
    Over that shit.
    Not worth it, burying your friends 2 years in a row and risking your own life not worth it
    ( it's the cops fault people get hurt) spike strips and shit ... Stupid stupid stupid. Cops are ruthless they don't care about you or anybody but themselves and their personal lives
    sorry to hear that.. but why do you think cops did what they needed to do..?
    2012 Mazda 3 GX Sedan
    Snowflake White Pearl
    JDMasFC*K
    Low&SlowSociety

truckin' low
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....spike strips and shit ... Stupid stupid stupid. Cops are ruthless they don't care about you or anybody but themselves and their personal lives
    Blame the idiots who require spike strips to be used.

I see no boosted MZ3 in the future, lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnightfxgt For This Useful Post:

Girds (02-02-2015)

Ride
    2001 Forrester
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midnightfxgt View Post
    "zoom-zoom-boom......."

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    230 in what?
    My old Honda Civic

Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    230 in what?
    80 zone

Quote Originally Posted by Noobster12 View Post
    sorry to hear that.. but why do you think cops did what they needed to do..?
    Yeah your right , but they're the ones that get ppl killed . Trust me I've seen it, run you off the road into a pole when your doing 180? They don't need to do that shit. They already have your plate number why can't they let you run then go wait at your house for you? Cops don't care . They can shoot anybody , hurt anybody they want and nothing happens because of that badge they have. But besides this I just needed help . Little off topic now
    Last edited by loki; 02-02-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My old Honda Civic

80 zone

Yeah your right , but they're the ones that get ppl killed . Trust me I've seen it, run you off the road into a pole when your doing 180? They don't need to do that shit. They already have your plate number why can't they let you run then go wait at your house for you? Cops don't care . They can shoot anybody , hurt anybody they want and nothing happens because of that badge they have. But besides this I just needed help . Little off topic now
    Maybe if kids weren't doing 180 cops wouldn't need to take drastic measures, and they can't shoot anybody, there has to be a reason. And they can't just run your plate and wait because what if while your doing 180 down the road and you get into an accident and harm someone.
    My Ride Thread!
    http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...-2012-gs-l-sky

4300k hids Hi beams, Low beams, and 3000k Fog lights, Corksport SRI, Mazdaspeed exhaust with resonator delete, Mazdaspeed Ms-t 18' rims with Dunlop 215/45/R18, lowered on Canuck MotorSport lowering springs, Corksport Rear Sway Bar, LED switchbacks, Custom sub enclosure with 8' JBL subwoofer, Kenwood DNX500HD headunit, Ultimate T-series amp, Diode Dynamics LED Interior light kit, GT lip spoiler, Red Tinted Taillights.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Girds For This Useful Post:

Noobster12 (02-02-2015)

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Junior, just a few words of advice. TM3 (and Mazda 3 as a target demographic) may have a lot of younger people, but we're not completely tolerant of stupidity, recklessness, immaturity, lack of responsibility, etc. etc.

Admitting to doing something truly remarkably stupid and then blaming it on others (the police in this case), isn't going to make you any friends here. I suggest you keep your opinions on this subject to yourself.

Oh, and I would seriously recommend that you don't try to turbocharge your Mazda. Not for your general health and safety, and not for your insurance coverage if they find out.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slam525i For This Useful Post:

greyseason (02-03-2015),jeffjones (02-03-2015)

Ride
    2001 Forrester
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not trying to be a d*ck or anything but hopefully you can at least think about putting yourself in a cop's perspective.. They risk their lives as well..

anyways... that's all..

let's get

I'd say go for looks and a few mods like Short Ram Intake or Cold Air Intake, muffler, lowering springs and or coilovers, rims, full cat back exhaust..

No point in boosting it..
    Last edited by Noobster12; 02-02-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slam525i View Post
    Junior, just a few words of advice. TM3 (and Mazda 3 as a target demographic) may have a lot of younger people, but we're not completely tolerant of stupidity, recklessness, immaturity, lack of responsibility, etc. etc.

Admitting to doing something truly remarkably stupid and then blaming it on others (the police in this case), isn't going to make you any friends here. I suggest you keep your opinions on this subject to yourself.

Oh, and I would seriously recommend that you don't try to turbocharge your Mazda. Not for your general health and safety, and not for your insurance coverage if they find out.
    Hey I admitted I was young and dumb if you look at the comments. People learn from their mistakes especially when you have to bury your friends and watch people's lives get ripped apart ( family & friends ) I don't support illegal street racing anymore and I don't attend any of their meets now. And I simply said the cops ran my friend off the road right into a pole and he died that's why I blame them. Other then that my mistakes are my mistakes. I paid the price ( 700$ insurance ) so thanks for the comment but it wasn't needed, read from the top I said I was wrong for doing what I was doing. And I grew up and realized that. So thanks for the input

not trying to be a d*ck or anything but hopefully you can at least think about putting yourself in a cop's perspective.. They risk their lives as well..

anyways... that's all..

let's get

I'd say go for looks and a few mods like Short Ram Intake or Cold Air Intake, muffler, lowering springs and or coilovers, rims, full cat back exhaust..

No point in boosting it..
    I have lots of cop friends and I'm still not okay with the way they do things. But I admitted it a couple times now, it's my own fault for getting myself in trouble. But there was no reason to PUSH one of my best friends into a pole. I've seen and heard about lots of insistence where cops were not fair. But they're are still good cops out there don't get me wrong. And this whole cop things a little off topic. My fault for bringing it up. And I didn't want to start issues with people either. So some of the comments. Guys need to re read everything and see that I admitted to being stupid for my actions but SOME cops don't do their job correct and I've seen and delt with them.

[QUOTE=Girds;1261810]Maybe if kids weren't doing 180 cops wouldn't need to take drastic measures, and they can't shoot anybody, there has to be a reason. And they can't just run your plate and wait because what if while your doing 180 down the road and you get into an accident and harm someone.[/QUOTE

That's very true I do agree with you, but does that give them a right to take your life? They back off a bit, you slow down do you not? No need to do 180 if there's nobody chasing you. But don't get me wrong I agree with you. I'll argue about this all day if you'd like, I watched them kill my beast friend. Yeah he was stupid for doing what we were doing and so was I for being there as well and supporting him. Haunts me every single day
    Last edited by loki; 02-02-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seen police over step there authority lots not just for traffic infractions.
    2010 GT MZ3 2.5 MSDS Headers, Custom Tune, CS SRI,CS Full CBE,CS LED conversion, 3K HID fogs, 15%Tints,Koni Str.T H&R Sport Lowering Springs, Speed3 Rims, duel 12''MTX subs, Vinyl Wrap Roof,Mirrors,Spoiler

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianbacon View Post
    I seen police over step there authority lots not just for traffic infractions.
    Yes they do, I'm not saying all are bad.

Ride
    2001 Forrester
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before mods lock this up for you @JuniorTombu_

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before mods lock this up for you @JuniorTombu_
    Huh

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midnightfxgt View Post
    Blame the idiots who require spike strips to be used.

Yes that is true

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So let me get this "cool story bro" straight.... I will try to stay to your quotes
    You're 18.....
    Have lots of cop friends......
    "Back in the day" you had a civic that could do 230 on city streets......
    You and your friend tried to outrun the police in a civic and they stopped your fleeing vehicle...
    In the process of this decision to run from police your friend is killed and you deny the responsibility for your actions, It was the cops fault for chasing you.....
    You want to boost a mazda 3 because you got out of the street racing scene....
    But you want to commit insurance fraud, because your own actions caused your insurance to be too high....

But you have grown up a lot since then.... If your 18 when did you grow up as this most likely happened within the last year (Or back in the day as you put it)

Not sure if your serious and truly think the world revolves around you or are just a troll..... Either way, Cool story bro

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeffjones For This Useful Post:

Canadianbacon (02-03-2015),DualSoul (02-03-2015),Kiewan (02-03-2015),loki (02-03-2015),midnightfxgt (02-03-2015),Noobster12 (02-03-2015),Pablo Vasquez (02-03-2015),Scottobot (02-03-2015)

Ride
    '98 BMW 750iL
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, one last chance to get this back on topic. Otherwise it gets locked. @JuniorTombu_ and all others, let's stop the racing and cops discussion.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aitch For This Useful Post:

Noobster12 (02-03-2015)

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffjones View Post
    So let me get this "cool story bro" straight.... I will try to stay to your quotes
    You're 18.....
    Have lots of cop friends......
    "Back in the day" you had a civic that could do 230 on city streets......
    You and your friend tried to outrun the police in a civic and they stopped your fleeing vehicle...
    In the process of this decision to run from police your friend is killed and you deny the responsibility for your actions, It was the cops fault for chasing you.....
    You want to boost a mazda 3 because you got out of the street racing scene....
    But you want to commit insurance fraud, because your own actions caused your insurance to be too high....

But you have grown up a lot since then.... If your 18 when did you grow up as this most likely happened within the last year (Or back in the day as you put it)

Not sure if your serious and truly think the world revolves around you or are just a troll..... Either way, Cool story bro
    Lol if you could read you'd see I do understand my actions. People make mistakes? That's not aloud? So your telling me I'm a complete idiot because I was a kid street racing and now I don't and want to turbo my car for track purposes ? Tell me if I'm wrong but I'm trying to straighten my shit out because of what happened with my friend and no I never said anything like that. I said the cops could've did it a different way but instead killed him right in front of me. So thanks bro your a real ******* . People can make mistakes. I forgot your bitch ass is perfect. Like through this whole thing I've said I was wrong for my actions. Clearly some people can't read

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    Ok, one last chance to get this back on topic. Otherwise it gets locked. @JuniorTombu_ and all others, let's stop the racing and cops discussion.
    Honestly just lock it, some people are to stupid to understand what I'm trying to ****ing say and are to ignorant to pull their heads out of their ass and understand.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided not to read the stupid ranting that always happens one someone raises these types of questions lol...

Advice:
    1. Keep it stock, it will be way more reliable and easier to diagnose issues if they do arise
    2. Putting a turbo on the 2.3 doesn't make it that fast, it's heavy and doesn't have direct injection lol... (I consider my MS3 slow but not as slow)
    3. Intake + Tune = Improved Miles Per Gallon and Smiles Per Gallon

Save your money for later down the road, when your insurance goes down, and get the tuner car you want with the money you saved.
    If you start dumping money into this car and something "happens" you might regret it a lot more because you don't have something to fall back on.

Do what you want but I don't think it's worth it to mod the NA 2.3, if you want to swap a MZR DISI engine + tranny I am all for it lol...

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pwdunmore View Post
    I decided not to read the stupid ranting that always happens one someone raises these types of questions lol...

Advice:
    1. Keep it stock, it will be way more reliable and easier to diagnose issues if they do arise
    2. Putting a turbo on the 2.3 doesn't make it that fast, it's heavy and doesn't have direct injection lol...
    3. Intake + Tune = Improved Miles Per Gallon and Smiles Per Gallon

Save your money for later down the road, when your insurance goes down, and get the tuner car you want with the money you saved.
    If you start dumping money into this car and something "happens" you might regret it a lot more because you don't have something to fall back on.

Do what you want but I don't think it's worth it to mod the NA 2.3, if you want to swap a MZR DISI engine + tranny I am all for it lol...
    Thank you, appreciate it . Finally a sorta useful comment.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, appreciate it . Finally a sorta useful comment.
    No problem, if you have any questions let me know. I am building a forged MZR DISI 2.3 and strapping a big turbo to it, following in the footsteps of other retarded TM3ers lol...

If you want to have fun with a car do some research into what motors/engines are easy to get parts for to build, start with an engine/block and then find a car to put it in

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol if you could read you'd see I do understand my actions. People make mistakes? That's not aloud? So your telling me I'm a complete idiot because I was a kid street racing and now I don't and want to turbo my car for track purposes ? Tell me if I'm wrong but I'm trying to straighten my shit out because of what happened with my friend and no I never said anything like that. I said the cops could've did it a different way but instead killed him right in front of me. So thanks bro your a real ******* . People can make mistakes. I forgot your bitch ass is perfect. Like through this whole thing I've said I was wrong for my actions. Clearly some people can't read
    First off you still are a kid, if you re-read this thread you will see.
    I never said you were an idiot, Its that your stories make you look like a dou**e,
    When and where did this accident happen as I never heard of any cops causing an accident involving street racing in the past year or so?

Where does it say in the law that if someone is recklessly endangering other peoples lives that they should not be pulled over?
    Yes, I make mistakes, but I am mature enough to not post them on the internet to try to make myself look cool.

How can you put any blame on a police officer stopping a fleeing vehicle, It sucks your friend hit a pole but do you honestly think the police was trying to murder your friend? Do you think he was that good of a driver that he could make your friend spin out and hit a less than 1' diameter pole on purpose?
    Your friend made the decision to run and your friend paid the consequences for his actions, the cop was just doing his job...
    Taking responsibility for your actions (like you said you did) would mean you saying it was your friends fault he died, not saying:
    "but they're the ones that get ppl killed"
    "Trust me I've seen it, run you off the road into a pole when your doing 180? They don't need to do that shit. They already have your plate number why can't they let you run then go wait at your house for you? Cops don't care . They can shoot anybody , hurt anybody they want and nothing happens because of that badge they have."
    "but does that give them a right to take your life?"
    "I simply said the cops ran my friend off the road right into a pole and he died that's why I blame them"
    "there was no reason to PUSH one of my best friends into a pole."
    "I watched them kill my beast friend."
    I said the cops could've did it a different way but instead killed him right in front of me

Good luck with whatever you decide to do
    Either way, I don't want to keep this going, so hopefully I am done with this thread

Ride
    '98 BMW 750iL
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,005 Posts
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, reading comprehension. Locked.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aitch For This Useful Post:

JuniorTombu_ (02-03-2015),midnightfxgt (02-03-2015),Noobster12 (02-03-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12