E92 335i
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,430 Posts
    Mentioned
    1008 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ZRacing Feedback Thread

I noticed there's a thread of pictures of Mazda's they've done (see link below), but not really a feedback thread.

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...hlight=zracing

Thus is born this feedback thread. I know there's a few members that have had work done at this shop already, and I'm sure there will be future members too. Add your feedback here!

I visited @ZRacing last weekend to get some tires mounted on rims. Great guys there at the shop, both up front at the desk, and seemed like friendly guys back in the shop area too. What I liked most was how prompt they were in responding to my messages and questions online when I was looking up new shops to visit, and asking for quotes. The service was great as well. The work was done on time, in a timely manner, and with care. And the best part; at a great price. They're definitely here to help out TM3 with some great deals, so why not take advantage of that!

Had one minor "issue" so to say, with one of the wheel weights falling off when I brought my wheels back. Seems like it didn't stick to the wheel properly when they balanced it. But not a huge deal, as I can just stick it back on myself. Aside from this, was very happy with my experience.

Definitely would recommend these guys. Laid-back guys you can talk (Mazda's!) with while they do your work, as opposed to sitting on the couch and waiting. Although they do have couches, so that's a possibility too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FD22 For This Useful Post:

ooltra (04-30-2015),ZRacing (04-30-2015)

Ride
    2013 Mazdapeed3 CWP
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ZRacing Feedback Thread

I got all my winter set-ups from Sam at ZRacing! Nice price and fast service. More power to you guys!

Bone Stock Slow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Timotee For This Useful Post:

ZRacing (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my hankook ipike winter tires from zracing a couple weeks ago and all i have is good things about these guys. Got the best price, trust me i called over 40 shops and they had the cheapest price along with tires23. They also knocked off $15 to make it an even number for me to pay.So i called them up and they ordered my tires for me and came the next day, didnt even need to place a deposit. I went in to get the tires installed and they are very friendly and caring for your car. These guys did my tires in under 20mins. So fast!! Great guys to talk to in the shop as well.
    Overall great place with great service and prices. Only thing is that they overtorqued my lug nuts alittle bit so i had to retorque them when i got home with my torque wrench to the right spec.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rcmasterj For This Useful Post:

ZRacing (01-15-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome thanks for the positive feedback, I'll probably buy a set from them now.