Hello TM3 community!

I recently purchased a Mazda3 from Mazda of Brampton and I wanted to write a review of my experience.

Sam Hin was the sales agent that helped me make my first vehicle purchase and he was very helpful and understanding from start to finish. I never felt rushed throughout the whole process (I had time to thoroughly read what I was signing, he gave me plenty of time to inspect the vehicle before paying etc.). He did his absolute best to give me a very competitive quote vs. other dealers and he responded to emails in a timely manner.

Upon inspection of the vehicle I found some imperfections (a small ding the size of a pen nib in the paint during the manufacturing process, a small piece of rubber trim on the window that was accidentally cut during the tinting process) and he brought these to the attention of the general sales manager Curtis Biggs. Together they quickly resolved those issues and I am extremely happy with how smoothly it went as I was expecting resistance since the imperfections were minor.

Even though I live in Toronto, I feel that it was well worth travelling to get such a great deal on my vehicle and receiving such exceptional service from their staff.

If you are in the market for a Mazda vehicle I highly recommend speaking to my sales agent, Sam Hin!

10/10!