Thread: Whitby Mazda - service concern

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Whitby Mazda - service concern

Was at Whitby Mazda this morning. Had made an appointment for a wheel bearing. Didn't have the tools to do it myself so decided to bring it in. About 1 hour in.... Receptionist comes up to me to tell me that they will need to replace my rotor because it's stuck on and they would have to break it to get it off.....

As an FYI.... I do the majority of my own repairs and just switched over to my winter tires and of course did an inspection of my breaks and rotors.... No issues. Also.... How badly rusted do your rotors have to be before they have to "break them off".

So after looking at the receptionist like she had three heads..... I asked to see the rotor/car. As she gets back our of the garage section she says the mech will be right with me. As pear into the garage through the little window beside the door, the mech lightly taps the rotor... And poof.... It comes off.... As soon as he does this he looks over at the window to see me looking at him.....

The mech then walks into the reception area and wispers something to the receptionist who promptly turns to me and says " it's ok... He was able to get it off without damaging it".

I hope the laser beam stares I gave them both gave them the idea not to shit on anyone else.

Whitby Mazda service gets an "F" for trying to tack on other services you don't need.
    Drewsryd 2008 Mazda 3 Sedan
    Spoiler - RX8 Rims - Tint - Blacked-Out Emblems, Grill and Side Markers - HID's - Xenon DRL/High Beam Bulbs - Navi/DVD Head-Unit, Amp W/ 2X10" Subs.

Still lookin for:
    Front Lip - Side Skirts - Exhaust - Interior LED's - Lowering Springs

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drewsryd For This Useful Post:

jswift79 (11-17-2015),m_bisson (11-16-2015)