I just purchased my Pearl White 2016 Mazda 3 GS w/ Sunroof package 1 week ago. I dealt with Hammad who was honestly a very helpful rep. He guided me through the whole process as i just graduated and don't have any experience buying cars. He was able to help me work out a deal that i thought was very reasonable. Everything just went downhill from there however. While finalizing the financing with the financing manager, we got through all the paperwork after which the dealership realized they don't have a VIN as the car was out of stock and not on the lot. We came in 2 days later after they located a car and finalized the financing. I was told delivery would be on friday but as Thursday came, they pushed the delivery as they said they haven't received the car yet. Okay fine so they told me to wait until monday. I then receive a call on saturday saying that they have to push it until wednesday as they still haven't got the car. So here i am still waiting for the car when i should have had it last week. Not sure if it's the dealers fault or not but not happy with my experience so far... i just wanna get the car and drive the damn thing