Thread: SS brake lines

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question SS brake lines

Hey there,

My 2011 Speed3 is at 163k and I'm still on original rotors and pads (DD - all highway kms). I decided on the Stoptech slotted with the 309 pads and I noticed that KNS has a package with these pads/rotors and SS brake lines and it got me to thinking...

Since I am replacing the rotors/pads/fluid now anyways, would it make sense to change to the SS brake lines at the same time? I don't track the car and I know it's not necessary for me (money would be spent better elsewhere) but strictly from a maintenance standpoint would it make sense to do the SS brake lines at the same time? Assuming that I will probably keep the car for another 3-4 years or 100k, it's winter driven and it's parked outside.

What do you think?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SS brake lines

If you don't track the car at all, there isn't much point swap to SS lines and you won't benefit from the advantages of it during daily driving.
    2010 Mazda 3 GT Sedan - Graphite Mica

| Enkei Raijin+Michelin PSS | Rays lug nuts | RoadMagnet+Koni Yellow | SPC Cam.Arm | CS F Strut bar+MidBrace | JBR RSB | CS SRI+AirBox | Racing Beat Exhaust | Amsoil Signature Series 0W20&ATF | CS LED Light kit | CS LED DRL | Corksport LED fogs | Smoked Head & Tail Lights | CS LED 3rd brake | LED Projector Reverse light | FormulaOne Pinnacle series tints | Mazda3 Weathertech Floorliner & Trunkliner | Scuff Plates | Window Visors | OEM Side Skirts | Bosch Icon | CS Tow Plate | CS Hood Dampers |