Thread: Hyper garage / gtaretrofits.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hyper garage / gtaretrofits.com

Since I am not that mechanically inclined. I had Hyper Garage install my footwell LED strip lighting last Wednesday using the LED footwell lights from gtaretrofits.com.

The brightness of the LED is shown in the pics above. It seems like the camera exaggerate the brightness of it.

I had driven with these at night and it took me only one night driving to get used to these. I also driven with these on a rainy night with dark tinting, and did not reduce any visibility to the outside.

These lights are connected with the low beam fuse.

Yes, it makes me feel like a ricer but this is what I wanted on my car as a mandatory feature ever since the 1989 lancer I was seating in back in 1999. I was 6 years old lol

I love it. Lol dont hate.

He is a nice guy and chilled with Oakley during the install. Contact Hyper Garage for any lighting related stuff.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjcoolen For This Useful Post:

Hyperion (05-25-2016),ricola (05-17-2016)

Ride
    Vixxxen
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hyper garage / gtaretrofits.com

I wanted to share the great experience I had at Hyper Garage. Anyone who knows me know I am persnickety when it comes to Vixxxen and the shade of pink I have been accenting her with. After failing miserably to find the right hue of pink for footwell lighting myself, Hyper Garage was able to save the day by setting me up with a system that I can literally program my own colour using an app on my phone. I was thrilled to be able to scan my front lip and have the software identify the RGB mix required to project an almost exact colour match.

The install itself was quick and painless and I greatly appreciate the tutorial I was given and honest answers I received from the installer. Price point was very reasonable and there were no additional hidden costs.

I highly recommend Hyper Garage for any custom lighting needs! Job well done!
    My Parents bought me more Hot Wheels than Barbies when I was little...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natspriceless For This Useful Post:

Aitch (05-24-2016),Hyperion (05-25-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the Angel eyes and LED strip done last month by hyper garage, reason for posting this late was because there was an incident that night which led me to not having my car for almost all of June. The install was done quicker than the time I was quoted. I'm overall really happy with the experience and definitely recommend hyper garage for any headlight work.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ky. For This Useful Post:

Dallas87 (02-05-2017),Hyperion (06-27-2016),jpy (06-28-2016)

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 700 Posts
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I had a 5500K Morimoto H7 kit installed through Gta Retrofits today and could not be happier. The light output is very strong and focused and the install was done quickly after my work. I would definitely recommend this to others.

I also tested out some other front parking bulb replacement options which I'd like to have done in the future.

Last edited by Kiewan; 01-25-2017 at 11:05 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiewan For This Useful Post:

Mazduh (01-26-2017)