Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Corksport HMI Knob Review

This is a review of the Corksport HMI Knob
    http://corksport.com/mazda-multimedia-wheel-cover.html

I'd like to start this review by mentioning that I expected 2-3 weeks for this to arrive, and it arrived in less than a week. So it's appropriate to say this knob came fast. Almost prematurely.

Installing the knob is easy, and doing it to your satisfaction should only take about 5 minutes. Your hands may be sticky afterwards. This is because the knob is held on with double sided sticky tape.

Let me show you my knob.

Once you see the knob you can't take your eyes off it. Not only is it bigger than the average HMI knob, but it's also much more inviting to touch. The longer you look at it, the stronger the urge to reach out and feel the knob. These feelings are natural. Embrace it.

You may notice that this knob feels weird in your hands. This is to be expected. You have spent so much time fiddling with your own knob that of course a different one would feel weird. But don't stop. Keep touching the knob. Slide it between your fingers. Twist it gently. Notice how it is much firmer and nicer to hold than other knobs.

After about a day, you'll wonder how you went so long without having this knob in your life. Once you get this black knob, you'll never go back.
    Never stop zoom-zooming

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubcee For This Useful Post:

Milan96 (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Corksport HMI Knob Review

Is this knob too large for my small hands? It looks rather large in diameter and overall girth. Am I better off ordering a smaller and cheaper Chinese knob?

Jr Member
    Ride
    2012 Volvo C30 T5
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Corksport HMI Knob Review

If you can handle the stock Japanese knob, this one should only stretch you out a little bit farther. It might feel a little uncomfortable for a minute but the pleasure you get afterwards is immeasurable. A smaller, cheaper knob just wouldn't be as satisfying.