One of my OEM rears on my gen2 has gone bye bye. Kinda shamed I didn't noticed it sooner as I was thinking this car's doing a fair bit of hip wiggle left turning over intersection for a few months now. Blame it on having a new born to take care of.

Anyhow, so now my mech some grizzled chinese guy who thinks nothing's worth doing until it's broken is suggesting KYB replacements. Which I am not so sure about as everyone seems to think the MS3 has different shocks. Although, it would appears the part numbers are the same for the gen2 as the regular 3 for the rear shocks.

So I put it to you guys the question of what I should do. Keep in mind this is just a DD that I will keep for another few years and then likely replace it with something more "interesting". So I am not inclined to spent too much.

Also, since the car's going to be in the shop would it be worth the effort to change the fronts as well? Or just say oh well 3 more years and another 80k and it's new car time so lets just be cheap? Asking this because in general the car just doesn't feel like it did when new.