Thread: New mazda 3 maybe...

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New mazda 3 maybe...

Hello new user here, i have been searching to purchase a mazda 3 for a little while now i think i found one at a good price, but would like your opinion first.

its a Mazda 3 sport GS automatic with the heated seats/mirrors package and the sunroof. it has 27000 km on it for $15500

i have yet to go see it but the dealer says its in great shape, no major scratches or damage. just maybe little scratches from everyday driving that is to be expected. It's in montreal so that's the reason i did not go see it yet but i will inspect it better when i am there. right now i put a depot on it for them to hold it but i can always cancel if needed.

Does this seem like a good deal? I have been searching on kijiji for something similar but everything else that was cheaper had much more KM on it, like 10-30 k more.

is there anything i should watch out for when going to see it?

thanks for any input

Ride
    2015 F250 XLT 4x4
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New mazda 3 maybe...

Just a heads up they don't keep records of claims in Quebec could of been in 5 accidents and you would never know general rule is to avoid cars from Quebec

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well actually i'm in quebec, and since it's a larger dealer (not those used only car places) they have to say if its ever been in an accident.

i'm speaking from experience about this, i bought a 2011 jeep wrangler from a dealer and it had been in an accident (its called VGA here, véhicule gravement accidenté) and the dealer had never even did its work to check that it had that on it. when i found out from my mechanic and went back to the dealer and they inspected it to confirm they bought back the jeep from me the full price i paid cause i would of won if taken to court. so i basically drove a jeep for 2 years for free.

if it was from a private sale or a suspicious small car dealer then i would check, but any large dealer are safe.

Ride
    2021 CX-30 GT Turbo
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teven View Post
    well actually i'm in quebec, and since it's a larger dealer (not those used only car places) they have to say if its ever been in an accident.
    That wouldn't be the way the dealer thinks about it. It's more like, if they get caught then you can sue them. Always get cars totally checked out before you buy them, don't trust dealers.

Ride
    Honda CR-V, Honda Odyssey
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What year is it? Buying used sometimes costs almost or more than new when you factor in the higher interest rates. Have you checked with Albi Mazda? They have a huge selection and lots of demos.

http://www.albimazda.com/en