Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tint

  1. #1
    Noob
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Tint

    Anyone heard of GTA film supply co? Looking to get tint done. I just want to know my options. I know the other options our forum is affiliated with, but I just wanted to compare some of the more local businesses. Please let me know.

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Newbie muchikori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Went to Audio Heaven for mine. I know they have a sale until the end of the month.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mazda 3 Sedan 2012
    Mazda 3 Hatch 2015 - Current

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to muchikori For This Useful Post:

    Laufeyson (02-20-2017)

  4. #3
    Noob
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Quote Originally Posted by muchikori View Post
    Went to Audio Heaven for mine. I know they have a sale until the end of the month.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Which option did you go with?

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Newbie muchikori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokim3 View Post
    Which option did you go with?

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Went for 23% front and back. I believe it's the charcoal one. If not, it's the other one.

    Check their site, they have a "try it on your car" app. Only one option gives the 23%



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to muchikori For This Useful Post:

    Laufeyson (02-20-2017)

  7. #5
    Noob
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Quote Originally Posted by muchikori View Post
    Went for 23% front and back. I believe it's the charcoal one. If not, it's the other one.

    Check their site, they have a "try it on your car" app. Only one option gives the 23%



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I found 23% being the best. 17% is hard to see out at night. also add in windshield banner. It really helps

  8. #6
    Newbie muchikori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonra View Post
    I found 23% being the best. 17% is hard to see out at night. also add in windshield banner. It really helps
    I agree. Was planning 23% front 17% back but Jeff (owner) advised that its too dark

    Pretty much i got the look i wanted. Darkened windows. But when inside, it's not too dark




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to muchikori For This Useful Post:

    Laufeyson (02-20-2017)

  10. #7
    Noob
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Quote Originally Posted by muchikori View Post
    I agree. Was planning 23% front 17% back but Jeff (owner) advised that its too dark

    Pretty much i got the look i wanted. Darkened windows. But when inside, it's not too dark




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, thank you for the input and for the pictures. Definitely see the difference from the inside. The darkness doesn't take away from the visibility too much.

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Newbie muchikori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tint

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokim3 View Post
    Wow, thank you for the input and for the pictures. Definitely see the difference from the inside. The darkness doesn't take away from the visibility too much.

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    No problem man!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. New York State tint allowed is 70% - No tint for me
    By sip in forum Exterior Styling & Appearance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. tint question - does a stock car have a 1-2% tint?
    By TT76 in forum Exterior Styling & Appearance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:12 PM
  3. Help!! tint my car
    By hhusada in forum Exterior Styling & Appearance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •