Not sure if this belongs here but I thought I would offer my small review on this mount.

All in all, super awesome. I installed this mount not long ago and some people warned with a stiffer mount the NVH would be pretty harsh but honestly it's not that bad. If anything it's an improvement over my stock mount. My stock mount was so worn and old that my exhaust would shake the whole cabin and make it super loud. I have a corksport exhaust with vibrant header and I thought it would be even louder but cold start is nice and warm start even better. NVH is pretty small in cruising but noticeable at highway speeds so be warned but I will say the shifting is SO much smoother. Like first to second and third the car barely lurches if at all and it makes everything so smooth with absolutely no flex.

All in all, 10/10 purchase would buy again

Pros: smooth shifts, smooth ride and cruising speeds, no engine flex and NVH is minimal, way better take off and install was super easy

Cons: NVH could be too much for some people if you want a quiet car especially at highway speeds and might feel a little harsh if you're more into the stock feel

Other than the things listed, I am super happy and would buy one again in a heart beat.