Thread: ErinMills Mazda - Horrible service - DONT GO THERE

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ErinMills Mazda - Horrible service - DONT GO THERE

About 6 - 7 months a go in the middle of the night, some drunk person fell on my car and scratched it badly. The next day I called the Smart Guard service that Erin Mills Mazda sold me. I set up the appointment and brought my car in a week later. I was told I will receive a call when it is ready to get picked up. 6:00pm comes around and no call. I call in and they said oh its been ready since 3:00pm. When I went to pick it up, the job was absolutely horrible. It looked like a child coloured it in with a marker. I complained and they said its a paintless touch up so thats why its like that. After a month of getting this sorted out i was told a detailer touched it up instead of the service i paid for. I was never notified this was going to happen or asked if that was okay. The lack of communication and customer service caused my car to now rust. After 4 - 5 months (April 7th, 2017) I get a call saying they will give me 50% off what the repaint job. I told them I will not spend a cent on there mess up. This is 100% Erin Mills Mazdas fault. Which means they will pay 100% of the cost to fix it. That same day they asked me to send them photos of the rust and damages. I sent it right away. Today (April 10th, 2017) I get an email saying those photos were not sent to the manager and that I need to bring in the car. This is outrageous. This is obviously not a concern to them which is why I am bringing this to the forums and head office. If you value your car never go to this location. I am now asking them for full refund of all the Smart Guard service and for to be taken off the bills for BOTH cars I have.

Do not go here!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ErinMills Mazda - Horrible service - DONT GO THERE

u can file complaint to mazda of canada about it.
    IG: @justmazduh