Hello everyone,

So I purchased a used 2014 Mazda 3 GS and well haven't received it yet.
So the transaction was pretty much done as of July 15th and I was told that the car should be ready by the 20th of July according to the manager.
The reason why it's taking awhile is because the needs fixing and there's a crack/dents at the front bumper and well as part of the agreement they have to replace the front bumper.
So I have my car that im trading in and already called insurance about my new car and so and so and so as of Friday the 21st I cannot use my car any longer. Also I work in Niagara Region and traveled back to brampton on thursday and with the needs of a vehicle to drive to work on friday the 21st. However as I was traveling back I was told that the car did not arrive yet because apparently it had to be sent to Collision Center or something like that. Later thursday afternoon I was like w.e. and i was told come back tomorrow blah blah blah... I have a meeting for work the next day so I cannot skip it and so i decided to commute. and commute back to possibly get my car. I was told on my way home that the vehicle isn't ready yet and it should be ready for monday and of course I can't call my Insurance company because they aren't open on Weekends.

As of right now they did offer a car loaner which I could've used for friday to get to my meeting
but at this point I'm disgruntled and upset, as a customer first time buying a car i feel very belittled.

My question to the forum readers. Should i even bother talking to the manager and perhaps work some sort of compensation or service because as a first time buyer this is absurd.
If I'm in the wrong I hope someone can shed a light on me as to why.

My take on this is if you set a deadline you have to meet deadlines right? perhaps maybe instead of giving me an exact date they could've given me something like 5-7 business days or something so I can keep my car until it is ready. Now I get it i got a loaner but if they tell me its ready by monday ( as they did) and I go back to them and it isn't there then clearly they dont have any respect for my time and business with me.