Thread: Question about 2018 Mazda3 Sport GT Premium Package

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question about 2018 Mazda3 Sport GT Premium Package

Late last year I bought a 2018 Mazda3 Sport GT with the Premium Package. Since it was winter, I had snow tires/rims put on and had the dealer store the summer rims - so I didn't actually see them at the time of purchase.

Now the summer rims have been installed, I find they are the normal 18" silver rims that come with the GT.

The Mazda website clearly states that the Premium Package includes upgraded "18" alloy wheels (gunmetal finish)". The dealer seems to have no knowledge of this and is saying these wheels are an "extra".

I'm still trying to sort this out with the dealer but, in the meantime, can anyone who ordered the premium package let me know which wheels they received?

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Question about 2018 Mazda3 Sport GT Premium Package

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Late last year I bought a 2018 Mazda3 Sport GT with the Premium Package. Since it was winter, I had snow tires/rims put on and had the dealer store the summer rims - so I didn't actually see them at the time of purchase.

Now the summer rims have been installed, I find they are the normal 18" silver rims that come with the GT.

The Mazda website clearly states that the Premium Package includes upgraded "18" alloy wheels (gunmetal finish)". The dealer seems to have no knowledge of this and is saying these wheels are an "extra".

I'm still trying to sort this out with the dealer but, in the meantime, can anyone who ordered the premium package let me know which wheels they received?

Yea by the looks of it you’re supposed to get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride
    Vixxxen
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since it's on the website I hope there isn't too much discussion required with the dealership. The only thing I noticed on the website is the ones included with the package have a slightly different description than the M011 which makes me wonder are they really gunmetal or just ever so slightly different than the regular stock alloy.

Did you pay extra for the winters or did the salesperson swap out the included gunmetal ones for a winter package? Just a thought...check the fine print on you bill of sale.
    My Parents bought me more Hot Wheels than Barbies when I was little...

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by natspriceless View Post
    Since it's on the website I hope there isn't too much discussion required with the dealership. The only thing I noticed on the website is the ones included with the package have a slightly different description than the M011 which makes me wonder are they really gunmetal or just ever so slightly different than the regular stock alloy.

Did you pay extra for the winters or did the salesperson swap out the included gunmetal ones for a winter package? Just a thought...check the fine print on you bill of sale.
    Thanks for the replies.
    The dealer is now admitting that something is amiss and that the wheels are the wrong ones. Yes, I did pay extra for the winter tires.
    You would think that the fact that it's on the website and in the brochure is convincing enough.... of course, that does mean admitting to a mistake.
    Anyhow, it seems that it is now on the way to being sorted out.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavidJ For This Useful Post:

natspriceless (04-05-2018),S.F.W. (04-05-2018)

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It almost sounds like you have the wrong wheels on. Are they the wheels the dealer gave you?

Ride
    2018 MS3 GT PREM
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought the same car in December and the summers are gunmetal finish 100000% it comes with the premium. If the dealer doesn't help you call Mazda Canada

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he hasn't been back in 3 months... he probably got it taken cared of or he's too pissed off to come back
    2005 Mazda3 SP23 hatchback (auto)
    2016 Mazda3 Sport GT (auto)

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which dealer is this?