Thread: New 07 sedan GT OEM+ “hopefully” 🧐

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New 07 sedan GT OEM+ “hopefully” 🧐

Top of the morning to everyone. Long time user. I was part of the ZOOM ZOOM picture waaay back when and everyone was soooo cool ❤️

Ok so long story short .. wife had brain injury, full skull titanium plate reconstruction. So this is why the bagged MazdaSpeed3 on Landrovers wheels is gone.

So now that i had to sell everything i had no car. Brother-in law gave me his Mazda3 GT with 260,000km

Is was somewhat maintained.

So now that we both dont work. I’m really trying hard to clean this thing up as best as possible for the cheep cheep cheep

This is how she is now May-22-2018

Phase 1.

This was main thing / getting it safety pass, Shocks - control arms - End links all around - rotors - pads - sezied rear callipers “common” - both rear trailing arm bushings “ completely gone lol and rear shocks. So in a nutshell it needed love.

Now i havent driven a plain OEM car in like 18 years .... but since my wife is still with us ill try to hold back and keep thing OEM ++

Now i had some spare stuff laying around

2. Yellow LED fogs were up

3. Exterior cleaning time / wife cant see rust. She gets teary and thinks we are living like poor people. So no rust visualy, wife is happy so wheels cleanup and the. Off to body shop

4. “Unexpected text” One of my great buddies texted me about something i might be interested in. And the price was right. 80$ !!! For TEIN S-Tech springs. So i ran downstairs in the basement and was looking !!! What can i sell to make 80$ !!! Sold old video games made 250$ !! Gae 100$ to my son 50$ to the wife to keep on her “ even she dosent spend lol and 20$ on fuel ⛽️ !!! Booked the meetup on kijiji, drove home Smerking lol now she sits OEM+ !!!!! “ wooohooo”

5. CALIPERS .... So still waiting on apointment body shop is booked as of now, but now my wife told me another thing 🤨 sweetie there is rust behind the wheels where thing is holding the thing were the wheel is turning ........ whaAaaat ????? This thing ahhh the calipers . YES that thing. Ok so caliper need cleaning now lol

6. Headlights !!! 🤯 so they looked so so so bad !!! Called my buddies shop / had a nice chat and he hooked me up !!! @routiermotorsports in Orleans Ontario .

So now i took the front appart and when to work and while they were out i slapped in spare yellow high beams for free !!!

7. Bits and nick nacks lol J-A-pan shopping 🛒

8. Back from body shop !!!!!! Got home sooo happy no rust showing !!!

9. Found old set of 25mm spacers !!!! Forgot about them whooohoooo slaped them in the back .. i rub so now i booked a render roll on friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PoSaiDoN; 05-22-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theurgy View Post
    "It's a Turbo thing baby... now shut up and look pretty"...

MUAHAHAHA