Thread: Leggat Mazda in Burlington (dont go there)

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Leggat Mazda in Burlington (dont go there)

Hi everyone, I don't usually post but I'm really pissed off here at Leggat. I've got the feedback below posted on google reviews as well. Please let me know if there's anyone you trust in Oakville/Burlington area.

worst customer service ever. I had 120k service quoted for $233 by Jena Cann which I scheduled. I showed up as scheduled. They said jena Cann made a mistake on the quote even though it was crystal clear in the email what she quoted and at what price. Service rep Ashley tells me it should actually be 250. I agree since I already cancelled my appointment at budds and have no other options. Manager Kevin shows up and says everyone made a mistake and price should be 380 and wont honour any previous quotes and cant give me any discounts even though its their fault. wasted my Saturday and left me feeling terribly upset. terrible customer service. dont come here unless you want to be scammed. what a joke.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Leggat Mazda in Burlington (dont go there)

Quote Originally Posted by thepolarbear View Post
    Hi everyone, I don't usually post but I'm really pissed off here at Leggat. I've got the feedback below posted on google reviews as well. Please let me know if there's anyone you trust in Oakville/Burlington area.

worst customer service ever. I had 120k service quoted for $233 by Jena Cann which I scheduled. I showed up as scheduled. They said jena Cann made a mistake on the quote even though it was crystal clear in the email what she quoted and at what price. Service rep Ashley tells me it should actually be 250. I agree since I already cancelled my appointment at budds and have no other options. Manager Kevin shows up and says everyone made a mistake and price should be 380 and wont honour any previous quotes and cant give me any discounts even though its their fault. wasted my Saturday and left me feeling terribly upset. terrible customer service. dont come here unless you want to be scammed. what a joke.
    You can file a complaint to government agency, forgot the name.

Sent from my Moto G4+ using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Leggat Mazda in Burlington (dont go there)

although it might be a little further than ideal for you i've been going to Achilles Mazda in Milton, so far i have no complaints on their service.