Thread: UN Global Compact on Migration

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default UN Global Compact on Migration

Trudeaus's Liberals just signed this UN Compact on Migration about a week back. Basically opening the borders to millions of unvetted immigrants and refugees from mostly third world countries.

Our immigration minister Hussein has just increased the numbers to over 300k a year on immigration, and plans to increase the number each year afterward.

Personally, I'm extremely pissed about this, and want to get the word out on this issue, spread it around, as the media is basically silent on it. I've asked many people I know and they are clueless on what it entails and its consequences.

I think its a dangerous and treasonous act by our government, who's duty it is to protect our borders and sovereignty.

If no one has studied this Compact on Migration, I suggest you do, as it will effect every Canadian citizen's future, and our children's future.

Before anyone jumps on me and calls me racist, or a bigot, or a Nazi, I'm for immigration 100%, but done properly, infact my parents migrated to this country in '53 and I'm thankful they did.

Anyways, just curious if anyone has been paying attention and heard of this, and what they feel or think on it?

Thanks.

_3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flagrum_3 For This Useful Post:

rajin929 (01-02-2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: UN Global Compact on Migration

+1 needs to be done properly

everyone flocks to the GTA, it's already crowded and overpopulated, and it places tremendous stress on resources

The early immigrants contributed and worked to develop this country.
    I find these days, people's main reason to come to Canada is to just milk the system and bring their whole family here.
    They talk to their family back home and everyone thinks life here is a bed of roses.

My tax dollars supports them, and yet I'm penalized and don't get access to the same resources because of my tax bracket.

Just my opinion (my parents came here in the early 70's, thankful they did as well. We don't have any other family here lol)
    2007 Mazda 3 GS sedan - Arctic White / Tan cloth - SOLD
    2018 Tesla Model S 75D - Multi Coat Red

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rajin929 For This Useful Post:

Flagrum_3 (01-02-2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its funny over 50 views and just one response. I guess people here are not worried about Canada.

Read up on the UN Migration Compact and also realise the idiot Trudeau is all gung-ho for it.

The libs have passed bills giving these new migrants more rights then actual Canadians, he has allowed thousands of illegals to cross our borders un-endured.

There is a 2 year backlog of immigrants/refugees at the moment costing us $Billions and they want to let in millions more basically doubling the population by 2040!!

Canadians need to wake up and educate themselves on these issues, or Canada will be a dump by the time you retire or your children grow up.

_3

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have to preface this by saying much like in many "first-world" countries, ours is a system dominated by neo-liberals and neo-conservatives who, at the end of the day, are working with the same lobbyists so the corporatocracy and military-industrial complex stays in power. People love to throw out the terms "left" and "right" and fail to realize our political duopoly maintains the same status quo, regardless of the figurehead in power. Canada's major decline started with Emperor Harper and his love of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Trudeau has maintained the same destructive foreign policies of the last emperor and will pass the torch to Scheer, aka Harper 2.0. Nothing will change.

Immigration is and always will be the patsy for the real issues. The liberals point to immigration and say they care about people and love everyone, while doing business with an apartheid state and a country that breeds and exports terrorism while giving kickbacks to another country that in return scams Canadians. The conservatives call immigration the great devil and claim it is the cause and solution to every problem while they line their own pockets in backroom deals and bankrupt their own country. Uneducated bible-thumping rednecks think all their issues will suddenly disappear when it's actually the affluent, white christians who are truly being represented.

Public education and healthcare is a joke in this country if you've lived in northern Europe. Corruption in the government and private sector is rampant and left unchecked. The environment is facing irreversible damage. The media is privately owned by a select few. The real estate market is unsustainable and the quality of life in cities is extremely low considering the infrastructure and livable wage needed. The average Canadian has over $20,000 in debt and that figure doesn't include mortgages.

Immigration becomes an issue when there is no quality control. Sure, there have been many immigrants that arrived to this country with nothing and worked hard to be successful. There are an equal amount that prefer to be with their own kind, never learn English, and try to cheat the system wherever possible and become a strain on resources. Keep in mind, this spectrum rings true for all white Canadians as well, whose ancestors immigrated here on the blood of the Natives.

Canada needs a progressive movement. Until the liberal-conservative cycle is broken, nothing will change and the descent will get deeper and deeper.

TLDR: mass immigration is a symptom, not the cause.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi-tiered issue, in my opinion. Like others have stated, immigration is what this country was built on (via unsavoury methods or not) and is the only way to counteract falling national birthrates, but completely reckless open borders only invites crime, unfair taxation, poverty, and social assistance abuse.

The current government seems more interested in instagram-PR campaigns, hands-off policy, and being overly-politically-correct rather than committing to goals that strengthen the future of the nation. Liberal, Conservative, NDP or otherwise - There seems to be no clear thought-leader in bringing the country away from the road to ruin. Everyone has an ulterior-agenda, there is no true transparency, nobody seems to want to stand up for ourselves on the world stage, and back-room deals are rampant. Remember how our current leader refused to take away passports from convicted terrorists? Yeah, the rest of the world knows too.

Programs meant to serve and protect the current citizens and residents of the country are already plagued with inefficiencies, outright waste, corruption and mismanagement. Canada loves to boast about their publicly-funded healthcare, education, and social assistance programs but fails to mention that those programs are struggling to stay upright. Tack on the weight of fraudulent refugee/welfare newcomers and we'll see how quickly things unravel.

Failure to take care of Canada's current citizens properly before offering to take on more people is a sore point. Canada is relatively affluent (though wealth distribution is pretty skewed) so there is nothing wrong with taking on measured increments of screened immigrants, but what about "righting the ship" with our veteran affairs, CPP, healthcare, public transportation, crumbling infrastructure, and public works programs first?

Ultimately, the government here is (relatively) democratic and voted in by people who shout the loudest. The problem is, there is too much apathy and desensitization in the voting population. For years, it's been "damned if you do, damned if you don't", so might as well save yourself the 45 minutes it takes to get to a polling station and vote. Ripe for manipulation (local or foreign) sufficient kickbacks, bribes or sweetheart deals are all that a political leader needs to be voted in. This apathy is demonstrated well in the "50 views and no comments" statement.

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 700 Posts
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is an increasing trend in nationalism around the worked. Do you think Canada will follow suit?

unrelated:

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrum_3 View Post

Before anyone jumps on me and calls me racist, or a bigot, or a Nazi, I'm for immigration 100%, but done properly, infact my parents migrated to this country in '53 and I'm thankful they did.

_3
    I have a [loaded] question on this point alone;

Entire countries/regions have collapsed and millions of migrants are fleeing their homes due to warfare ect.
    How do we "do immigration properly" when there is an urgency to this situation?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiewan View Post
    There is an increasing trend in nationalism around the worked. Do you think Canada will follow suit?

unrelated:

I have a [loaded] question on this point alone;

Entire countries/regions have collapsed and millions of migrants are fleeing their homes due to warfare ect.
    How do we "do immigration properly" when there is an urgency to this situation?
    First; Have you read the UN compact on Migration? Have you viewed the several 'Bills" the liberals have passed recently having to do with migration, migrants and 'certain peoples'? If not, I suggest strongly you do and everyone should. This information needs to spread to all Canadians, and as I said in my previous post the mainstream media is silent on these issues, leaving Canadians in the dark for the most part. Few have heard of these issues and those that have don't comprehend their severity. Once you understand what the reality of this is , I'm sure it will scare the crap out of you.

*I hope we follow the trend or our Canada is lost and alot sooner then anyone might think...Get your Yellow Vest its already starting here.

As to the 'Loaded question'; Well there are many nations much closer in proximity to them and to be honest how is it our problem. Is Canada responsible for other countries and their failures? Don't get me wrong I feel for 'some' of these people, as many are not coming from war-torn countries and I feel it would be a much better idea to help these countries then take in millions that we can't afford too. Here's an interesting video explaining what I just said; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Also, most of these 'immigrants' they plan on letting in are not coming from war-torn countries, therefore no urgency. That is mostly globalist propaganda perpetrated by the UN and liberals such as Trudeau and company. If you actually read the immigration pact you would find most would be coming from 'certain' countries of 'certain peoples', when others being persecuted in other areas will not.

Bringing in millions of immigrants from third world countries has not, and will not solve the problems and will definitely completely ruin our country economically and in other ways.

We're already looking at a debt which brings us to 2040 to resolve if things are done properly to resolve it. If nothing is done and more and more money is borrowed to accommodate these millions of migrants, simply put, we are headed for disaster.

Sorry for the long winded rant but I'm really pissed on this issue as I love this country and don't want to see it become a shithole.

_3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SilentJay -"The current government seems more interested in Instagram-PR campaigns, hands-off policy, and being overly-politically-correct rather than committing to goals that strengthen the future of the nation. Liberal, Conservative, NDP or otherwise - There seems to be no clear thought-leader in bringing the country away from the road to ruin"...

- You might consider taking a gander at the PPC, the new Party started by Maxime Bernier; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5wu1ynnJ4M Check out the PPC platform.

_3
    Last edited by Flagrum_3; 01-04-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you show me any statistics that prove immigrants are causing all the issues with the environment, real estate, mental health, drug abuse, crumbling infrastructure, and decrepit healthcare system? Because I always thought it was all the cycles of neo-liberals and neo-conservatives ****ing the whole country over with their corruption, backdoor deals that mortgage the future of this country's citizens, reduction/elimination of social services, regressive policies, and giving free money to terrorist states like Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Just FYI, a whole bunch of migrants didn't just suddenly decide to embark on a journey where they end up raped and killed just because they wanted some action in their lives. It was caused by NATO's illegal invasions of sovereign countries and the systematic destruction of their governments. Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, just to name a few. Canada is more than complicit in these matters.

Again: mass migration is a symptom, not the cause.

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, the Yellow Vest movement stands for economic justice and is fighting against neo-liberalism in Europe. A bunch of alt-right Canadian hillbillies wanting a pipeline and cheaper gas for their Ford F-350s isn't quite the same fight.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SilentJay -"The current government seems more interested in Instagram-PR campaigns, hands-off policy, and being overly-politically-correct rather than committing to goals that strengthen the future of the nation. Liberal, Conservative, NDP or otherwise - There seems to be no clear thought-leader in bringing the country away from the road to ruin"...

- You might consider taking a gander at the PPC, the new Party started by Maxime Bernier; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5wu1ynnJ4M Check out the PPC platform.
    _3

Just glanced quickly at their website. Abolishing stricter gun controls, aggressive corporate tax breaks, removing the carbon tax but not saying anything about adding/preserving environmental protections, privatizing Canada post, abolishing capital gains tax... Doesn't quite line up with what I'm personally looking for as a voter, but not a bad start. Bit concerning that they don't state where the money from all of these tax cuts and handouts are going to come from, but I guess this is a work in progress.

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course they don't say where tax cuts are coming from, otherwise the buzzwords would lose their effect and no one would vote for them.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mazda View Post
    Can you show me any statistics that prove immigrants are causing all the issues with the environment, real estate, mental health, drug abuse, crumbling infrastructure, and decrepit healthcare system? Because I always thought it was all the cycles of neo-liberals and neo-conservatives ****ing the whole country over with their corruption, backdoor deals that mortgage the future of this country's citizens, reduction/elimination of social services, regressive policies, and giving free money to terrorist states like Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Just FYI, a whole bunch of migrants didn't just suddenly decide to embark on a journey where they end up raped and killed just because they wanted some action in their lives. It was caused by NATO's illegal invasions of sovereign countries and the systematic destruction of their governments. Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, just to name a few. Canada is more than complicit in these matters.

Again: mass migration is a symptom, not the cause.
    Keep living in your imaginary world and see how it turns out.

Immigrants are not causing the problem alone, our bad government policies are causing the problem. I'll bet you haven't bothered to read up on the UN Migrant Compact that the Liberals just signed, or what it entails. It seems from your statements you haven't even done much research on the matter whatsoever, just a general scan. Your claim of "illegal invasions" being the cause is simply an ignorant assertion obviously attained through watching too much mainstream 'globalist/leftist' propaganda news. Yes the msm, cbc, ctv, city, global, etc, have been bought and paid for thanks to Trudeau with $570 million handed to them.

The issue here is can we sustain an open border policy, allowing millions in when we are already stretched to the limit financially right now? Should we be spending $billions on a UN contrived program which will never solve the problem, and these $billions are coming from hard working Canadians. In case you have no idea of what I am talking about i.e immigration vs. third world issues, watch this very telling video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

If after you watch this video and still think we are solving anything by wasting billions on 'open' immigration/borders, and straining our nations resources, billions that should be going to Canadians already here suffering in poverty such as the aged, the veterans, the natives etc, and or for infrastructure, energy programs, healthcare etc. then I'm lost for words.

Think, can we sustain an influx of 30 million refugees in the next 2 decades (Which is the plan), and what will it mean to everyone of us who are already here or our children's future here.

_3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentJay View Post
    Just glanced quickly at their website. Abolishing stricter gun controls, aggressive corporate tax breaks, removing the carbon tax but not saying anything about adding/preserving environmental protections, privatizing Canada post, abolishing capital gains tax... Doesn't quite line up with what I'm personally looking for as a voter, but not a bad start. Bit concerning that they don't state where the money from all of these tax cuts and handouts are going to come from, but I guess this is a work in progress.
    Gun controls don't work and are too strict as they are, ironically, for law abiding gun owners. Statistics show most all gun crimes are by illegal guns. Controlling honest legal recreational gun owners will do nothing to solve gun crime, that is the honest truth and a fact and well recognised.
    Aggressive corporate tax breaks? What? He wants to stop corporate welfare, and giving billions to corporations for nothing. He wants to lower corporate taxes so we don't loose more companies from moving elsewhere, its that simple, but he also wants to lower taxes for all Canadians.
    The Carbon tax is theft plain and simple and will put a huge burden on Canadians and solve nothing. THINK, how can taxing Canadians to the hilt solve climate change? Have you even thought it out? When it comes to emissions Canada is probably one of the lowest in the world with one of the lowest in population. Will taxing Canadians lower the emissions from huge polluters like China, India, Brazil etc;? I don't think so. Its a tax grab to pay for their incredibly treasonous immigration policy, not a penny will go to the environment.

Where will monies come from to deal with the tax cuts? Alot is already mentioned above, but there are numerous places where right now the liberals are just throwing money at. Example; Foreign 'so-called' investment; $800million to India. Countless millions to special interest groups and not to mention actually having a plan to pay down the deficit, which is at an historical high at $40B costing us billions in interest payments, and your worried about the capital gains tax? SMH.

_3

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are really struggling with reading comprehension here. I did not claim I support the pact, I merely pointed out how sensationalist your concern over immigration was when there are much more significant issues going on in this country. You and the rest of the apathetic and easily manipulated people of this country (ie. Ford nation) can continue the cycle of voting in neo-liberals and neo-conservatives in turns and I guarantee there won't be much left in the next two decades to immigrate to.

Immigrants are not causing the problem alone, our bad government policies are causing the problem. I'll bet you haven't bothered to read up on the UN Migrant Compact that the Liberals just signed, or what it entails. It seems from your statements you haven't even done much research on the matter whatsoever, just a general scan. Your claim of "illegal invasions" being the cause is simply an ignorant assertion obviously attained through watching too much mainstream 'globalist/leftist' propaganda news. Yes the msm, cbc, ctv, city, global, etc, have been bought and paid for thanks to Trudeau with $570 million handed to them.
    Show me one article from CBC/CTV/City/Global that calls out NATO for illegal invasions or crimes against humanity. Also am I a globalist or a leftist? It seems you don't know those terms contradict one another, so shouldn't I be advocating for more war and corporate freedom to fit your agenda of what I am? I'm confused.

If after you watch this video and still think we are solving anything by wasting billions on 'open' immigration/borders, and straining our nations resources, billions that should be going to Canadians already here suffering in poverty such as the aged, the veterans, the natives etc, and or for infrastructure, energy programs, healthcare etc. then I'm lost for words.

Think, can we sustain an influx of 30 million refugees in the next 2 decades (Which is the plan), and what will it mean to everyone of us who are already here or our children's future here.
    As I've made it painfully clear, the UN Compact is a neo-liberal policy that has the support of world leaders who are complicit in NATO war crimes. The likes of Macron pretend to care for migrants while bombing countries to dust and turning loose uniformed dogs on their own people who are protesting against austerity measures brought on by their own governments.

Btw how many countries have you lived in? You seem to have the limited world view of an average Canadian kid that was led on a leash through a high school system that would make a first grader in most parts of the world laugh. Maybe take it easy on the Rebel Media subscription and travel abroad for a bit.

He wants to stop corporate welfare, and giving billions to corporations for nothing. He wants to lower corporate taxes so we don't loose more companies from moving elsewhere, its that simple, but he also wants to lower taxes for all Canadians._3
    Lowering corporate taxes is the same as giving them free money for nothing. Corporations that threaten to go offshore unless they get tax breaks are extorting your country. Do you really believe granting corporations even more power is going to make things better? The PPC wants to privatize Canada Post and airports. If you think that will lead to savings or better service, I've got a Nestle-branded ocean to sell you.

And once again: bombing other countries and exploiting their people for profit has consequences when their natural resources have been pillaged and their livelihood stripped bare. You voted for the system that's currently in place, either do something about it or continue pretending to be outraged on a car forum.

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gun controls don't work and are too strict as they are, ironically, for law abiding gun owners.[_3
    Empirical evidence from around the world completely contradicts this baseless statement

https://people.howstuffworks.com/wel...australia.html

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Empirical evidence from around the world completely contradicts this baseless statement

https://people.howstuffworks.com/wel...australia.html
    I think you are the one with a comprehension issue here. Your comment; "You are really struggling with reading comprehension here. I did not claim I support the pact, I merely pointed out how sensationalist your concern over immigration was when there are much more significant issues going on in this country. You and the rest of the apathetic and easily manipulated people of this country (ie. Ford nation)..."

-Can you explain how my concern is sensationalist? What other 'significant issues' are there that could possibly surpass the eventual destruction of our nation as a sovereign, economically viable nation? ...Have you read the UN Compact...I wonder?

Apathetic and easily manipulated? LMAO You speak of yourself here, as you may just be the one that's been manipulated. You obviously get your information from the dubious sources i.e. Howstuffworks! LOL

Also did I ever mention Ford Nation? Don't think so.

Oh btw privatization is a goal of all 'parties' basically, in some cases it may be good, but in others not. It all depends on many issues and some will talk about it openly while others will hide their intentions.

Looks to me you have a beef with NATO, but will completely ignore the horrors of the UN Assembly. You keep asking for MSM clips, so I'll ask for the same; Show me any MSM video which talks about the details or 'Impact' of the Migrant Compact, or talks about the persecution and systematic murder of Christians in Syria and our governments' refusal to recognise them or take them in as refugees. Show me videos of msm covering the genocide that has popped up in South Africa, where whites are being murdered and their farms taken away.... I could go on here all day.

Pay close attention; Globalists and Leftists are one in the same, they don't contradict whatsoever. I'd have to say you have a very mixed up comprehension on the matters. Possibly due to your mediocre sources.

As I'm pretty sure I mentioned in an earlier comment, most of these migrants will be coming from countries that are not 'war-torn', or may had had dealings with NATO forces whatsoever.

Maybe time you actually researched the whole gambit of issues discussed here, and hopefully not from leftist only sources or howthingswork or Wikipedia, and maybe you might actually understand what my concern is about the UN Migrant Compact an it's diabolical intentions.

_3

Ride
    Honda CBR600F4i
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You keep asking questions instead of answering my questions or providing sources for anything, so I can see you're not really interested in having a debate or learning anything new. I think you'll find more friends over at the breitbart comments section or wherever it is you get your alternative facts from.

I was hoping that link would get the tiny wheels moving in your brain since it's literally the first thing that pops up when you search "why gun control works", I had no idea it would set you off on yet another tangent. I completely underestimated how indoctrinated you are and I'm sorry for whatever it was your parents did to you. Truly.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You keep asking questions instead of answering my questions or providing sources for anything, so I can see you're not really interested in having a debate or learning anything new. I think you'll find more friends over at the breitbart comments section or wherever it is you get your alternative facts from.

I was hoping that link would get the tiny wheels moving in your brain since it's literally the first thing that pops up when you search "why gun control works", I had no idea it would set you off on yet another tangent. I completely underestimated how indoctrinated you are and I'm sorry for whatever it was your parents did to you. Truly.
    I thought I was answering your questions. You want sources? give me time to give you a list, and they won't be ridiculous links as the one you gave. Remember also not to trust what you hear from the MSM, take it with a grain of salt and question it, research a little into things. I'll give you an example of MSM deceit; The French Yellow Jacket movement; What has MSM asserted was the cause? If you have been watching you'd know they blame high taxes, yet the real reason for the protests is the people's dissatisfaction with their government agreeing with immigration policies of the UN which has allowed millions of undesirables into their country putting huge strains on their economy forcing high taxes, cuts etc; You will never hear them (the MSM) mention the term migrants, or immigrants or immigration whatsoever. ...If that doesn't open your eyes even a tad then again, I'm lost for words.

I don't want to debate the topic at hand but hope to spread the issue and how important it is to everyone's future. Study the UN Migrant Compact is all I ask

The gun control thing yes "sets me off", why? Because it is simply nonsense and alot of sheeple will simply follow the liberal/communist propaganda so easily. Don't you find it odd that with all the gun controls we have in Toronto, the Gun crime rate keeps going up? These weapons used in these crimes are not LEGAL weapons, registered or otherwise. So how could limiting or eliminating registered guns and gun owners help the situation? ...Easy answer; It can't and won't. Possible solution; Longterm incarceration for possession or use of illegal weapons, but our governments won't go that route, too ball less.

Indoctrinated? No sorry not me, but I would suggest that maybe you are very indoctrinated, as most all you have asserted in your comments are through the MSM and other dubious sources, which although you may not think so, I keep a keen eye on also.

Also I'd like to add; That if this Trudeau led Liberal party is allowed to continue after this fall for another term, our country will basically be led to ruins and the signing of the UN Migrant Compact is one of the direct causes...Every Canadian owes it to themselves to research it fully.

_3

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 700 Posts
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Attack ideas not users.