Thread: Mazda mechanic that works from home......

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mazda mechanic that works from home......

Hey guys, looking for a mechanic that is clean (doesn't get in your car all covered in grease), meticulous and reasonably priced? I used to have a friend that worked for Mercedes Benz that looked after my cars at his house. He had a workplace set up in his garage and was a great mechanic. But he's now moved about 2hrs north of city and is a little too far for me.

Can anyone recommend anyone? I live in the Danforth/Coxwell area of the city. I have a Mazda 3 and Toyota Sienna. Thx in advance

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Mazda mechanic that works from home......

Quote Originally Posted by dhlwtu View Post
    Hey guys, looking for a mechanic that is clean (doesn't get in your car all covered in grease), meticulous and reasonably priced? I used to have a friend that worked for Mercedes Benz that looked after my cars at his house. He had a workplace set up in his garage and was a great mechanic. But he's now moved about 2hrs north of city and is a little too far for me.

Can anyone recommend anyone? I live in the Danforth/Coxwell area of the city. I have a Mazda 3 and Toyota Sienna. Thx in advance
    Check out General Tech Auto on 1277 Caledonia Rd. They did good work repairing my car at an affordable price.