Thread: Anyone having false warning codes and backup camera screen not enabling?

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Anyone having false warning codes and backup camera screen not enabling?

After replacing our Mazda3s battery at the dealer, we notice intermittent issues where the AT Transmission generic warning message appears on the Infotainment Panel, nothing in the dash console and intermittently when shifting into reverse, the camera screen won't engage.

Has anyone else had similar issues and what have you done to resolve them? Thanks.
    Made in BC.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone having false warning codes and backup camera screen not enabling?

@Google -Could be a bad connection. I would suggest a simple attempt at the issue. Simply disconnect the battery for several minutes, time can be spent cleaning all connections and grounds. Reconnect the connections making sure they are nicely cleaned and tight. Start the car and drive it normally for 1/2 hour or so, or longer....See if that works.

_3

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone having false warning codes and backup camera screen not enabling?

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrum_3 View Post
    @Google -Could be a bad connection. I would suggest a simple attempt at the issue. Simply disconnect the battery for several minutes, time can be spent cleaning all connections and grounds. Reconnect the connections making sure they are nicely cleaned and tight. Start the car and drive it normally for 1/2 hour or so, or longer....See if that works.
    _3
    Everything is great. The dealer did the replacement of the battery, fwiw. There's some complaints online about the infotainment but it's mostly to do with the ghosting of the screen. Nothing much about this.