My 2014 Mazda 3 GS 2.0L is currently in the shop awaiting repair. The rear coilover springs are broken and it needs new rotors and pads all around. It is totally my fault. I postponed service due to covid and was a doing more driving around than usual. So anyway the dealership where I bought the car and have been taking it for service for 6 years wants $1,871.96 plus tax for parts and labour. Frankly I don't want to spend that much on OEM parts when I can get aftermarket upgrades for less. The problem is I'm being told it may be easier said than done to use the new springs with the old dampers, something about the mounts and plates not coming apart. I also wonder about how worn they are after driving around with broken springs for who knows how long. I like this car a lot and up until this point is has required very few repairs. Should I just got ahead and replace all 4 struts with aftermarket upgrades? The car has about 37500 km on it now so is it worthwhile to install new springs on the old struts when whey will need replacing in the foreseeable future?