Thread: Reporting Excessive Exhaust Noise Complaints

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reporting Excessive Exhaust Noise Complaints

So on top of the illegal doughnuts at Vic Park and Mcnicoll ALONG with throwing flames (Source: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/202....html)...there have been meets around my area where people are revving their RPMs and showing off their exhausts worse doing tire screeching in the local church and going past 40 in a resi zone while I am trying to enjoy a nice day in the park.

Called local police they gave me a number for non emergencies... call the non emergency line and it says for noise dial 311...dial 311 and they say they can't do anything about it unless you took note of the plates and they won't sent the cop out immediately...what are we paying our taxes for?

I am glad we have civil meets but what is the best way to complain about noise in your area? Toronto specifically.
    2008.5 Metropolitan Grey Mica Mazda 3 GT Hatch with Luxury Package DONE: OEM LED Side Mirror Turn Signals | TM3 Decals / Plates | Axela Badge | 3M Scotchguard Film on Front Hood / Fenders | Solarguard Quantum Tints 37% Front 28% Back | Flipkey | JDM Rainguards | MS3 Rear Valence | Super White LED Interior / Trunk / License Plate Lights | Smoked LED Sidermarkers | Powdercoated Blue 18" OZ Ultraleggera Rims | Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 | Blue Calipers with Gunmetal Axela Decals | HID 6000K/3000K with Yellow Film Fogs | Hella Tones | Rally Armor Mudflaps | Powdercoated Gunmetal Xenon Expert Aluminum Pedals | Clear Reflectors | Carbon Fibre Rear Emblem Insert | Redline Elite Hood Lifts | CP-E Tow Plate | Her: 2012 Sky Blue Mica Mazda 3 GS

Ride
    Subaru BRZ
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Reporting Excessive Exhaust Noise Complaints

Film them in the act and send it to CP24. It's a bit "Karen" like but it will definitely get some attention to the media. Then maybe something will get done about it.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Reporting Excessive Exhaust Noise Complaints

Hey I used to be young but i wasnt that dumb. They are doing it cuz they can get away with it. There are many ways to go legally fast and show off your car but not on Residential streets.
    I have a speed problem in my neighborhood and right by a playground . 40 zone and they zooming by at 60. We got together and with a petition got our councilor to install speed bumps.

For the your illegal doughnut , forget reporting the loud sounds. Call and report cars speeding in 40 zone near a park where there are children. They doing also doing doughnuts and you
    think they banged into parked cars. Film if you can post it to CP24 and to police twitter account. You can try that some guys in their car are giving away free doughnuts...