Ride
    2016 Toyota RAV4 LTD
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey all!

My names Unee. I am an automobile enthusiast. If it has wheels and a motor, I'm probably a fan

Dec of 2011, My Wife bought our Mazda 3 Sport GS from the Mazda dealership in North Bay ON. It was the last one on the lot and was the dealer demo. So it had everything, even aftermarket heated seats and two sets of tires/rims. I named her Gracie, because she is gray and race-y.

Through the years this car has been through 3 moves around Ontario, re-learning to drive after an accident, and was there when we had to race to the hospital for my little ones birth.

My Wife has just got a new vehicle and was going to sell Gracie. She looked at me and smiled. "She's all yours!" SCORE.

So now that I can do what I want with the Mazda, the first thing is cleaning that car out (in and out)!!! After that, I will be looking into some upgrades and do what I can to slightly bring some of the features up to date.
    Then a few visual upgrades and we should be good.

Thanks all for taking the time to read this! I hope we can all share some thoughts and love for these amazing cars.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unee For This Useful Post:

Diflexster12 (10-30-2021),G ~ MINI (11-01-2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hey all!

Hey Unee !!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Unee! How's your 3 now?

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unee View Post
    My names Unee. I am an automobile enthusiast. If it has wheels and a motor, I'm probably a fan

Dec of 2011, My Wife bought our Mazda 3 Sport GS from the Mazda dealership in North Bay ON. It was the last one on the lot and was the dealer demo. So it had everything, even aftermarket heated seats and two sets of tires/rims. I named her Gracie, because she is gray and race-y.

Through the years this car has been through 3 moves around Ontario, re-learning to drive after an accident, and was there when we had to race to the hospital for my little ones birth.

My Wife has just got a new vehicle and was going to sell Gracie. She looked at me and smiled. "She's all yours!" SCORE.

So now that I can do what I want with the Mazda, the first thing is cleaning that car out (in and out)!!! After that, I will be looking into some upgrades and do what I can to slightly bring some of the features up to date.
    Then a few visual upgrades and we should be good.

Thanks all for taking the time to read this! I hope we can all share some thoughts and love for these amazing cars.
    What a great story I'm looking forward to the things you do to Gracie! Any questions reach out we are all like-minded individuals