Thread: Introduction

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introduction

Hey everyone. Just registered tonight and thought I\'d introduce myself.

My name is Darren and I own a 2002 Protege5 (as per my sig). I am one of the Officers (Eastside Rep) for the Toronto Protege Club. Was very impressed with the turnout you guys had at MOM this year. Your club is coming along great.

Anyway,..joined for 2 reasons:
    1) Heard good things about this board and want to keep in touch with the rest of the Mazda community
    2) I\'m posting my rims for sale on your board (the more selfish reason of the two )

I will definitely be checking back on this board in the future though (regardless of what happens with my rims)

If you guys have any q\'s feel free to contact me.

Cheers

Darren - Toronto Protege Club - President

Zaku_4

Default Replying to Topic \'Introduction\'

hey,

lol welcome to tm3. u own a p5? lol isnt that a mazdaspeed protege in your sig? or atleast a protege, cant be a 5, isnt the 5 the hatchback?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Replying to Topic \'Introduction\'

Yeah, it\'s an MP3 in the sig.

As mentioned, I\'m the Eastside Rep on the Toronto Protege Club board. As such, I create a new Eastside Banner each month. What I do is I feature a different Eastside member\'s car in the banner each month. This month it was one of the guys with an MP3.

Anyway, just to avoid any confusion, I\'m going to post up one of the old banners and use that instead.