Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3032

Thread: Street Performance

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Street Performance

I just had suspension work done and again I am impressed with the work and price. He also found what I was worried about, the engine mount is cracked, so there is more work for him. I'm glad to give him the business! I didn't know that was his wife. She's never going to have to pay for service ever again!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went there to see Jim for winter tire installation. Great job as always.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need to thank Jimmy for winter swap as well...glad to see he has more than just himself now..shop seems more lively...
    2008.5 Metropolitan Grey Mica Mazda 3 GT Hatch with Luxury Package DONE: OEM LED Side Mirror Turn Signals | TM3 Decals / Plates | Axela Badge | 3M Scotchguard Film on Front Hood / Fenders | Solarguard Quantum Tints 37% Front 28% Back | Flipkey | JDM Rainguards | MS3 Rear Valence | Super White LED Interior / Trunk / License Plate Lights | Smoked LED Sidermarkers | Powdercoated Blue 18" OZ Ultraleggera Rims | Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 | Blue Calipers with Gunmetal Axela Decals | HID 6000K/3000K with Yellow Film Fogs | Hella Tones | Rally Armor Mudflaps | Powdercoated Gunmetal Xenon Expert Aluminum Pedals | Clear Reflectors | Carbon Fibre Rear Emblem Insert | Redline Elite Hood Lifts | CP-E Tow Plate | Her: 2012 Sky Blue Mica Mazda 3 GS

Jr Member
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cell still best way to book with Jimmy? My old shop I will no longer be going to

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 741 Posts
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lazycro View Post
    Cell still best way to book with Jimmy? My old shop I will no longer be going to
    Call the number listed in the first post. It's his main number, and is answered.
    2010 Black Mazdaspeed 3 - Lightly modded

Thanks
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to Jimmy for taking care of my car last week. Oil change, catch can drain, bumper swap, and some other maintenance items.
    Also a remidner to clean my SRI filter.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another awesome service done by Jimmy! Thanks for accommodating my schedule and thanks for the heads up on various maintenance items!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There's room it's just really tight I had the same issue play with it a little and it will work
    Quote Originally Posted by horto View Post
    that's what she said...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to Jimmy last week for a front left wheel bearing. $110 for labour and done perfectly. As always, if you can afford to wait it pays off going to Jimmy.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    2014 Mazda3 GS, 2.0L auto
    2010 Mazda3 GT, 2.5L auto

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: Street Performance

Big thanks to Jimmy for putting my speed back to stock. Some of the bolts on the downpipie were on really tight but with patience and perseverance Jimmy was able to remove them. Always recommend Jimmy for any work on you ride great work

Sr Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 700 Posts
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you Jimmy for replacing the clutch on my car. It drives better than it ever has and just in time for the holidays. Amazing work & thanks for letting me know when additional preventive parts were needed. Happy holidays.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiewan For This Useful Post:

S.F.W. (12-23-2016)

Noob
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone been here to do the 8000km service?how much does Jimmy charge for this and is it everything you would get from a dealership? I believe it is $60 at my local Mazda.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jimmy for your magic touch. Helped me pass the e-test for my car.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to see jimmy tomorrow for my wheels and suspension setup. cant wait, also a perfect weather tomorrow 😂

15. The Following User Says Thank You to outofreach For This Useful Post:

S.F.W. (04-09-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,

I am on coilovers, no wheel gap, and side skirts and lip kit, does anyone know if Jimmy can lift my car?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drazen View Post
    Hey,

I am on coilovers, no wheel gap, and side skirts and lip kit, does anyone know if Jimmy can lift my car?

Thanks!
    Jimmy has worked on lots of low cars. Uses a low profile manual jack, then gets you up on the lift.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to S.F.W. For This Useful Post:

drazen (04-20-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S.F.W. View Post
    Jimmy has worked on lots of low cars. Uses a low profile manual jack, then gets you up on the lift.
    Thanks @S.F.W.

Do you know how much he charges for an oil change? I bring my own oil and filter

Thanks
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drazen View Post
    Thanks @S.F.W.

Do you know how much he charges for an oil change? I bring my own oil and filter
    call him ask and book an appointment.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to S.F.W. For This Useful Post:

drazen (04-20-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S.F.W. View Post
    call him ask and book an appointment.
    You usually need at least 1-2 weeks notice for appointments as his schedule is full. So I'd suggest booking as soon as you know when you want to see him.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JPJPJP For This Useful Post:

drazen (04-21-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had an appointment with Jimmy yesterday to install a cat back and switch to Koni's. I dropped my car off on my lunch hour, although my appointment was later in the day. No problem for Jimmy, he just came out when I got there and asked to show me the Koni's, exhaust and wheel lock key. He called me a few hours later and told me that the front set of my pro kits were snapped. He said this was due to pushing the oem struts on lowering springs for so long. I would've thought the struts would have gone before the springs.. Anyways, I had to rush back home to grab my oem springs, as he wouldn't be able to move my car off the lift without it. After suspension was done, he did a great job installing the custom cat back I brought to him. Although I'm very bummed that I'm back at stock height, A++++ work as always. Thanks for the great work and very fair prices. I'm getting a warranty claim for the pro kits through nextmod (backordered). So I'll be coming back to Jimmy and back lower to the ground once the springs come in. I also tried to tip Jimmy for the work.. He would not accept it, no matter what I said. He told me to just bring him a coffee next time. Great shop, great service, great person.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JPJPJP View Post
    Had an appointment with Jimmy yesterday to install a cat back and switch to Koni's. I dropped my car off on my lunch hour, although my appointment was later in the day. No problem for Jimmy, he just came out when I got there and asked to show me the Koni's, exhaust and wheel lock key. He called me a few hours later and told me that the front set of my pro kits were snapped. He said this was due to pushing the oem struts on lowering springs for so long. I would've thought the struts would have gone before the springs.. Anyways, I had to rush back home to grab my oem springs, as he wouldn't be able to move my car off the lift without it. After suspension was done, he did a great job installing the custom cat back I brought to him. Although I'm very bummed that I'm back at stock height, A++++ work as always. Thanks for the great work and very fair prices. I'm getting a warranty claim for the pro kits through nextmod (backordered). So I'll be coming back to Jimmy and back lower to the ground once the springs come in. I also tried to tip Jimmy for the work.. He would not accept it, no matter what I said. He told me to just bring him a coffee next time. Great shop, great service, great person.
    Glad to hear the exhaust went in well, how does it sound??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2012mazda3hatch View Post
    Glad to hear the exhaust went in well, how does it sound??
    Sounds wicked. Not as obnoxiously loud like the old fart can I had. While being fairly quiet idling, the rumble and revs sound a lot deeper. Sounds a lot faster than it is lol. Really happy with it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to JPJPJP For This Useful Post:

2012mazda3hatch (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JPJPJP View Post
    How much does he charge for installation? Didn't know he did them as well. Was about to go to GT Customs/Majestic... Thanks!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGenpu View Post
    How much does he charge for installation? Didn't know he did them as well. Was about to go to GT Customs/Majestic... Thanks!!
    I'll pm you

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

went to street performance today to change my suspension with the koni yellow that I bought from a member here, Not so happy with the results. jimmy has a middle eastern assistant and he worked on my car instead of jimmy himself. First he broke the rubber middle thing on the rear strut mount. Then he installed the koni yellow without the bump stops that comes with it on the box. He installed them without adjusting the stiffness or softness of the dampers. Then when I drive the car to go home I can now hear a grinding noise when I brake. Something is grinding and only hear it when I brake.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by credential23 View Post
    went to street performance today to change my suspension with the koni yellow that I bought from a member here, Not so happy with the results. jimmy has a middle eastern assistant and he worked on my car instead of jimmy himself. First he broke the rubber middle thing on the rear strut mount. Then he installed the koni yellow without the bump stops that comes with it on the box. He installed them without adjusting the stiffness or softness of the dampers. Then when I drive the car to go home I can now hear a grinding noise when I brake. Something is grinding and only hear it when I brake.
    Go back and speak to Jimmy about the grinding. He is always good about doing things right.

2010 Sport 2.0L 5MT

Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast